Chapter 25

I am so sorry :( This is my last chapter and it completely blows D: I feel like I wasted your time so now you will never read any of my stories again.. Okay....

Harry was now a Senior in high school. He watched over Kelsey everyday making sure that no one said anything and that she was doing alright. He was sitting in class when his name got called over the intercom. He walked out of class into the office where he saw Kelsey in pain. “We couldn’t get ahold of her mother so she told us to call you up here.”

“Did your water break?” Harry asked nervously. Kelsey shook her head yes and gripped the counter again. “Okay, let’s get you to the hospital.” Harry grabbed her hand and helped her out to the car. He sped to the hospital and called Tom on the way. When he got to the hospital the nurses rushed her to the delivery room. Tom came barging in and Harry started to walk out when Kelsey stopped him.

“I want you to be in here too.” Kelsey said before crying out in pain again. Harry nodded.

“I’m going to call everyone else real quick. Be right back.” Harry walked out and called Louis first. Then he proceeded with Milan and Zayn then Niall and Liam. He walked back into the room and the nurse was in giving Kelsey some medicine to ease the pain. She wasn’t fully dilated yet, so it wasn’t time to push. Tom was sitting next to Kelsey in a seat holding her hand. He kept massaging her head and kissing her forehead. Louis texted Harry telling him that the rest of them were at the hospital in the waiting room. Harry told Kelsey and she nodded. The nurse came back in and smiled at Kelsey.

“It’s time to push hun.” Kelsey took a deep breath and Harry grabbed her other hand. She started to push and push until she was worn out. “One more.” The doctor said. Kelsey gave it her all until she head a faint little cry. She laid her head back and let out a deep breath. The nurse looked up and smiled at them. “It’s a beautiful baby girl.” She walked up and handed the baby to Kelsey. Tom looked over and Harry saw a tear fall from his eye. Harry smiled and looked at the beautiful baby girl sitting in front of him. After she rested up the nurse let everyone in to look at the baby. Louis came and stood next to Harry and Harry wrapped his arms around his waist and put his head on his shoulder where he was close enough to Louis’ ear.

“I want a baby.” Harry whispered. Louis looked at him and smiled.

“You finish highschool first and then we will talk babies.” Harry grinned and turned his attention back on Kelsey.

“What’s her name?” Milan asked. Kelsey looked up at Tom waiting for him to answer.

“Jasmine Belle Daley.” Tom smiled. Everyone awed and they passed the baby around letting everyone hold her.

“What a beautiful name.” Louis smiled down at the baby in his arms. He looked over at Harry who was watching him intensely. “I agree.” Louis whispered and handed the baby back to Kelsey. The nurse came in and asked everyone to leave because Kelsey needed her rest. Everyone said their goodbyes and walked out of the hospital. Louis walked away hand in hand with Harry his head resting on his shoulder.

*3 Months Later*

Harry was now graduated and out of school. Him and Louis have talked about colleges many of times, but could never find one that suited them both. Louis was going in for theatre and Harry was going in for law. Sooner or later they would find one that made them both happy. They talked a lot recently about babies. They knew for sure that they wanted one.

“Adoption or surrogate mother?” Louis asked

“Well, I think I want to do surrogate because I want this baby to look as much like you as possible. And I already found someone willing to do it.” Harry said excitedly. Louis gave a quick smile.

“Really? Who?” Louis said almost jumping off the couch.

“My sister! She said she would be honored to help us out! So what do you think?”

“I think it sounds like a fabulous idea.” Louis answered happy. Harry pulled out his phone and called his sister. She said she was free any time to get this started so they decided tomorrow was when they wanted to go.

The next day they drove to the hospital and got everything set up. They waited for everything to be done and when Gemma came out they held each others hands tightly. She gave them a quick smile and Harry jumped up and wrapped his sister in a hug “Congratulations you two. You will have a baby in nine months.” She said excitedly. Harry turned and hugged Louis and kissed him.

“I’m so excited boo!” Harry yelled. Louis laughed and kissed Harry again.

“Me too Hazz. Me too.” Harry hugged him tighter.

After about 4 months they went to the first sonogram. They found out that instead of one baby they were getting two. Louis jumped out of his seat! He was so excited for the two babies to be here. “Do you know the genders?” Louis asked

“A boy and a girl.” The doctor said smiling. Harry looked at Louis. He knew that Louis always wanted a boy. Harry’s face lit up when he saw how happy Louis was.

“Tommy Edward and uhm Aaliyah Anne!” Louis yelled out.

“Those are perfect Boo.” Harry whispered. Gemma got up and they all walked out of the room. The next 5 months seemed like they would be torture waiting for the babies to get here. They waited and every month they got more and more anxious. Louis went shopping numerous times. He would go talk to his mom a lot about how to deal with twins and what he should buy. Jay and Anne often went shopping with them. They started decorating a room in the new house that Louis and Harry recently bought. They spent every night in there adding little touches in the room until Gemma called them telling them that she had gone into labor. They rushed to the hospital and came in just in time. Gemma’s boyfriend was there with her. He greeted Louis and Harry and they waited for her to give birth. Tommy was the first into the world and Louis held him in his hands waiting for Aaliyah to enter the world. After Harry was handed Aaliyah they let Gemma hold them too. She smiled at them and congratulated Harry and Louis once more. “I can’t thank you enough for doing this Gemma! It means so much!” Harry was jumping up and down and everyone was laughing at him.

*5 years later*

Louis and Harry now had everything settled. They visited everyone often. Liam and Celine had gotten married and she is now pregnant. Kelsey and Tom moved into London and married. Jasmine was doing well. Milan and Zayn also got married and Milan had a baby girl named Zara. Zara had play dates with Aaliyah and Tommy. Niall and Miranda moved back to Ireland and started a family of their own. He came back a visited often. Tonight Louis and Harry were going on a date for their anniversary. Lottie begged to babysit for money and Louis laughed and let her. Aaliyah was a spitting image of Louis. She had big blue eyes and light brown feathery hair. Tommy also had blue eyes, but his hair was darker and curly. Aaliyah walked around the house with sass mocking Louis all the time. Louis came down the stairs in dark pants, a white shirt, and suspenders. Harry laughed “Some things never change.” Louis walked up to him and straightened his bow tie.

“I know.” Louis laughed and kissed Harry. “Aaliyah! Tommy!” Louis and Harry yelled. They ran into the room and attacked Louis and Harry. “We will be back soon. We love you too and be nice for Aunt Lottie okay.” They both nodded and Louis kissed them on their foreheads. They stood in front of Harry and smiled.

“I love you too. Be good and we will see you soon.” He kissed them softly and gave them quick hugs. They ran away back into the play room and Louis called for Lottie.

“What?” She asked. “Actually no. I know the drill so have fun and happy anniversary.” Harry laughed and grabbed Louis’ hand. Harry drove to a bluff over looking London.

“Harry. This is beautiful.” Louis awed

“Nothing compares to you though.” Louis looked over at Harry and kissed him.

“I love you so much.” Louis whispered.

“I love you too. I love you more and more everyday and I think it’s impossible to love you more, but you seem to find a way to make me.”

“Perfection. That’s what you are Harry Edward Styles. Just pure perfection.” Louis kissed Harry softly one more time.