Chapter 4

Chapter Four

“I uhm I.” Harry couldn’t get any words out of his mouth. He stared into the deep blue orbs and got lost in a different world. “Why are you so interested in me?” He whispered. His breath brushed across Louis lips.

“There is something about you Harry. You keep me attached to you.” Louis kept his voice quite. He never broke eye contact with Harry. His hand was now covering Harry’s hand which still lay on his chest.

“I bullied you.”

“I could see past it Harry.” Harry tilted down barely any space between his lips and Louis’. The bell rang and Harry pushed Louis away from him.

“Stay away.” Harry said. Louis looked down at the floor.

“Go get your hand checked Harry.” Louis said. His voice sounded hurt and he walked away.

“Louis.” Harry said behind him.

“Yeah?”

“Meet me sometime. We never finished our talk.” Harry turned and walked away. Louis felt a smile creep up on his face. He thought he might actually be getting through to him. Zayn walked up to Louis with his arm loosely hung around Milan’s shoulders. Zayn’s face was glowing. Behind them was Kelsey and Tom. Kelsey couldn’t take her eyes off him. He seemed to have a very nice toned body.

“Louis!” Kelsey yelled

“What?” Louis gave a big grin and walked away. He was ready for lunch already. Louis couldn’t get his mind of Harry and how their talk was going to end. When lunch hour came rolling around Louis was the first person out there. He stopped to catch his breath when a hand wrapped around his arm and dragged him with it. Harry hustled outside and took him to the alley behind the school. “What are you so scared of Harry? People seeing the real you?”

“What?” Harry said a little too loud. “I’m not gay Louis!”

“Fine. Finish whatever you were talking about. I have friends to get back to.” Louis looked away from Harry as he felt tears cloud his eyesight. “I honestly don’t know what there is to talk about. I thought we were done with the stupid conversation.” Harrys held Louis face in his hands. He made him look straight into his eyes.

“I want to look at you when I talk Louis.” Harry said. Louis tried to stop the tears, but one fell onto his cheek. Harry wiped it away and stared into Louis’ eyes.

“What do you want Harry? Is this a big plan to humiliate me? Stop messing around.”

“I’m not gay Louis.”

“Thank you for saying that again!”

“You didn’t let me finish. Something about you Louis makes me want you so badly. I don’t know what it is, but I’m very fond of you. When I see you my heart beats faster.”

“You don’t even want to be seen with me Harry!”

“I’m scared Louis.” Harry’s face dropped. Louis looked at the younger boy who bullied him.

“I don’t want to be an experiment for you.”

“I don’t want you to be. I want you. Today my friend Daisy talked about my one night stands and I said when I find someone worth more than 30 minutes of my life then I would stop. Louis, you are worth more than 30 minutes of my life.” Harry’s hands dropped from Louis’ face and onto his lap. Louis took the place and placed his hands on Harry’s face. Harry’s green orbs were glassy. “I want to be with you Louis.”

“Let me guess, it has to be a secret.” Louis’ hands dropped.

“I completely understand if you don’t want to since I want to keep it a secret. It won’t a long secret though. Just until I am comfortable.” Harry looked up at Louis who shot up.

“And when will that be Harry?” Harry looked at him shocked. He was expecting him to yell, but instead his voice was soft. Harry stood up and pulled Louis close.

“I promise you that I will be soon. Please give me the chance to prove to you that I am worth it.” Harry looked at Louis with pleading eyes. “Hell Louis I can’t even kiss a girl without moaning your name!”

“Wait what?” Louis asked shocked. Harry looked down at his hand and laughed. “You punched a wall because you said my name while kissing a girl?”

“Yupp. I can’t stop imagining what it’s like to kiss you.”

“I guess you will find out one day.” Louis laughed. His laugh was cut off by Harry’s lips smashing into his. Their lips move perfectly together. Louis pulled away breathless. “You just- that was- oh my god.”

“That’s what I’ve been missing? I should have kissed you sooner.” Harry laughed and pulled Louis in for another kiss. “Damn, you are just so perfect.” Harry whispered against Louis’ lips. Louis pulled Harry closer to him afraid that if he let go things would go back to normal. He put his hand around the nape of Harry’s neck and pulled him in for another kiss.

“Best lunch ever.” Louis said jokingly. He let go of Harry and started to back away. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis not letting him move.

“Can we ditch the rest of school?” Harry asked pleading. He ran his hand down Louis arms sending chills down Louis back. His hand met Louis and he entwined Louis hand with his. They fit perfectly. Harry smiled. “Everything seems to be perfect about us.”

“Are you sure you want to hold my hand?”

“Positive.” Louis heard his phone go off in his pocket. He was about to reach for it when Harry grabbed it out of his pocket and hit ignore. Louis shuttered at the touch of him on his thigh. He heard Harry laugh.

“Shut up.” Louis said defensively.

“I have a feeling you are going to be very fun.”

“No, shut up we are not talking about this.”

“Oh, what a joy.” Harry smirked and Louis rolled his eyes.

“Stop talking about sex Harry.” Louis said. Harry leaned his head on his shoulder and smiled up at him. Louis felt everything jump inside him. He couldn’t believe this right now! He just had his first kiss with the sexiest man he has ever seen! He couldn’t be happier.

“Louis?”

“Yeah Harry?”

“Are you sure you want to do this? Secret and everything?”

“I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life.”