Welcome Back

~~(Y/N) POV~~

"Hello, (Y/N)." The man spoke. He took a few steps closer to my bed, smiling. "Do you remember me?" He asked. I shook my head. I put down my book and picked up a notebook and pen that the nurses put on the nightstand. Because my throat still hurt, and vocal chords refused to obey me, i wrote a note for him to read:

Although i remember your name, i sadly don't remember you. The 3 nurses told me that your name was Dark Link when i called you DL. She also told me that i was in a coma, and that you could answer some questions that i have.

Now only 2 feet away from me, i hand DL the notebook so that he could read it. Within 20 seconds of reading, DL had handed the notebook back to me.

"Yes. It is true that you were in a coma. It had control over you for over a week." He paused for a second or two. DL seemed to be in deep thought. Even though I only saw his expression for a second, i could see his despair and..... regret? "So, what are your questions for me?"

I started to write the questions i wante-no, needed to be answered. As i wrote, DL sat on my bed with his legs hanging off the edge. When i was done writing, i handed the notebook back to DL once again.

My Questions:

1:Where am i?

2:What's my relationship to you?

3:Who am i?

4:Why am i here?

5:What happened to make me go in a coma?

I handed the notebook back to him once more. Once it looked like he had read all of my questions and thought about them, DL cleared his throat and began to speak. "So, you're in my castle, and home. This here is one of the many guest rooms in the castle, and it was most favored by the servants.

"Anyway, your relationship to me. You're ....... you're my girlfriend." He said. Then I could feel my face heat up a bit.
I'm actually dating him?! He's so hot! How did we even meet?!

He quickly took notice of this. "Someone looks pretty flustered~", he teased, then laughed a bit. I laughed, too. There was something about this that felt so...... normal, and just natural. Maybe he really is my boyfriend?
Then I motioned for him to continue. "So then, who are you?" I nod. "You are (Y/N) (L/N). You love art and you're a famous YouTuber, whatever 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 is," He started. I took the notebook from him and wrote two words near that question: 'personality wise'? I handed it back as he read what I'd wrote.

He put his thumb on his bottom lip, seeming to be thinking about it. "You were always pretty neutral, or extremely optimistic. It never occurred to anyone that you were a rude or overly chaotic person, but when it came to your friends, you'd do anything for them," he finished.

After these things were said, I had a small fragment of a memory.

•~~Flashback~~•