Watch the blade!

⚠️Warning⚠️
There will be cursing in this book from this chapter on.

~~(Y/N) POV~~
"I can't believe I hugged THE DARK LINK!" I whispered to myself. Although, it was more of a squeal then whisper.
He's actually in my room! This must be fate!

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked, sounding annoyed. I honestly thought that his response was definitely something he would say.
"Oh it's nothing senpai." I suductivly.

"The fuck is wrong with you humans?!" He yelled aggressively. I could tell he was vary Aggravated with my past decisions. "I go looking for you for over 3 years, and this is how you treat me?! Like I'm supposed to be some fantasy guy you've been dreaming of!"

At his current volume, you'd probably be able to hear him from next door. I didn't want either of my neighbors to worry about what's going on in here, so I decided to hush him.

"*shhhh*! I don't want my neighbors to get worried. So could you be quieter?" I said in a hush voice.
"No! How about you shut it?!" He yelled, before pulling out a sword and pointing it towards me. Where the hell did he pull that sword from? I didn't even notice the black and grey scabbard on his back. Anyway, he flipped the sword to where the handle was closer to me. The blade, strangely enough, didn't pierce his gloved hand. Still confused on what he was doing, I gave him a questioning look. Then, in one swift move, he smashed the handle with the side of my head.

I quickly became surrounded by complete darkness. I tried to look around, but all I was met with was a murky surrounding. Not knowing what else to do, I let myself succumb to the darkness.

~~Dark Link POV~~
I then collide the handle with her head. It was only then when she passed out, that I'd realized what I'd done. Then looking down at her bed and wall, I saw a splatter of blood.
"Damn it.... damn it....DAMN IT!" I yelled. "I let it happen again. I have to get this thing under control, or else I might do something I'll regret."

I clenched my right hand. Forgetting that i was still holding the sharp blade, I watched as blood dropped from the end of my sword. It formed a small pool of blood.
"Forget it. I'll just deal with it later." I whispered to myself. "Right now, I need fix her."

I then picked her up bridal style, and teleported us to a medical room in my castle.

~~ A/N~~
Sooooo...... How was the chapter? Was it good enough to satisfy your fangirl appetites?

As a side note, there might be some confusion when (Y/N) first finds out about DL, verses when she starts fan-girling over him. That was actually a mistake I overlooked. I'm not going to change the chapter. Mainly bc you've already read it, and that would probably cause more confusion. So just think of it as she already knew who he was.

Btw, if you haven't already seen what I posted on my profile, a friendly suggestion says you should check it out.

Anyway, until next week!
Word count: 546
~X.R.