Special (2/2)

~~Dictionary~~
(S/C) = shirt color
(Y/S) = your skin tone
~~A/N~~
Slight maturity when you see the •••
There will be a mature scene.... nothing will be revealed tho
~~Dark Link POV~~

Sooner than I thought, I watched as (Y/N) and 2 other maids carried the dish on silver platters. When they sat down all of the food, I was a bit star-struck. How exactly did she make so much food in so little time? Plus, when I watched her in the kitchen, it didn't appear as though she was making a lot. (Y/N) must have some kind of power with food.

"So." (Y/N) said, interrupting the silence. "How does in look?" I just replied simply. "It looks nice."
"'It look nice'. That's all you really have to say? C'mon! Gimme at-least 1 more adjective." She pouted.

"Fine. It looks good." I said.

"NO! Give me a REAL compliment!" (Y/N) screeched.
"Okay then. Come here." I replied, still mono tone. She obliged with my commands.

I stood up, now towering over her. (Y/N) had an angry yet confident look on her face. I grabbed her chin with my index and thumb, leaning in close. Her heart rate seemed to increase, leaving her face, ever so slightly, redder than usual. I smirked at this.
"So you want a real compliment, huh? Then that's exactly what I'll give you." I whispered.

As these words escaped my lips, I pressed my lips against hers. For only a moment, she was a rag doll. Soon enough though, she, too, melted into the kiss. After a bit, I pulled away. I solemnly asked, "Do you love me?"
Upon saying this, I felt immediate regret. I felt as though I might've just ruined our...... friendship.

(Y/N) paused for a few soconds. Averting her (E/C) eyes away from me, she started to twiddle her fingers, and rub her thighs together. With a now vary flustered face, she replied, "Y- yes. I do...."

Overcome with glee, I smashed my lips against hers. This time, she was quick to kiss me back.
•••Mature Line•••

This time I could tell our kiss was full of passion. As she wrapped her arms around my neck, I slowly traced my hands down from her waist, to her ass, all the way down to her thighs. I pulled her leg upon my waist, as she wrapped her legs around me. My hands now gripping her ass. She was much lighter than I thought. Almost as if she were light itself. Anyway, I had somehow wandered into my sleeping chambers, now standing in front of my king sized bed. Not caring in the slightest on how we ended up here, I laid (Y/N) down on the bed.

I rose my head away from her lips, ending that part out our session. This made her whine a bit, but she soon started to moan when I massaged her breasts.
Wanting to see (Y/N)'s glorious body, I removed her (S/C) shirt to reveal a black lace bra. I looked over every detail that was bestowed upon my eyes. From the silky black lacing of the flower designed bra, to the (Y/S) plump spheres filling them. I then placed my hands under (Y/N)'s back, about to unclip the bra. (Y/N) looked as though she was enjoying herself to the fullest.

As I was about to remove the laced bra completely, a bright light blinded me.
••

I sprung up from my bed in a pool of sweat. Breathing heavily, I looked at my hands.
It was..... a dream.
I crossed my legs and tilted my head back, chuckling to myself.
So much lust.... I must really like her, huh? If only the dream lasted a few more seconds.

Then an idea shot in my head. What if I could re-create the dream, and make it a reality?
Deciding this, I stood up off my bed and made my way to the medical room.
To my dismay, (Y/N) was still laying down on the operation bed. I allowed a sigh escape my saddened lips, realizing it was just an un-achievable fantasy. Walking into the room, I leaned on the wall. I stood there and watched (Y/N) in her sleep, reminiscing on our past funny moments.

I wonder when will she wake up?

~~A/N~~
Sooooo... How was it?! First time writing something in the mature section, so I'm wondering if it sounded/ looked like sh*t.

Anyway, until next week! (lol. Haven't done this in a while.)

Word count:773
~X.R.