Stalker (pt.2)

~~Author POV~~
After their mini laugh fest, (Y/N) and Adrien decided to wait for the bus inside of the building. They thought it was too hot to just be standing there.
"Ahhh! This feels great." Adrien said as he slides from the lockers to the floor. (Y/N) follows him to the floor to relax as well.
"I know right." (Y/N) starts." I've never appreciated air conditioning so much." Adrien laughs at (Y/N)'s statement.

"What's so funny."(Y/N) asks, looking at Adrien. "Well.... It's just that you seem so relaxed right now. And most people are stressed at the end of the school day. But you seem totally carefree." He replied.
"Wow...just,wow. Do you really think that I'm carefree?" (Y/N) said.
"Well, kinda. You just make things seem easy. As if you've done it a thousand times before." Adrien replied while up at the ceiling.

"Dude...." (Y/N) startes.
Adrien snapped to realization. "O-oh sorry. That was kinda deep. I was lost in the moment." He awkwardly said while scratching the back of his head with his eyes closed.(His lips are so kissable)
"I was just gonna say that you should think about becoming a poet. You literally just thought of that off the top of your head. So you could do improv." (Y/N) said to the slightly blushing Adrien.
"Do you really think so?" Adrien nervously asked.
"Yeah." She replied.
~~Time skip: 8min~~
When the bus finally showed up, (Y/N) and Adrien ran towards it so they'd get front row seats.
After all of the students boarded bus 3, Adrien and (Y/N) started to eat some snacks.
"Don't make a mess on my bus." Said the buss driver. (Y/N) simply nodded her head, seeing as though her mouth was stuffed with (F/F).
The two quietly ate their food. (Y/N) went to sleep for the rest of the ride. While Adrien played on his phone. He slowly became more and more bored with his phone, until he decided to just put it away.

He glanced over at the sleeping body of (Y/N). 'She looks so peaceful' he thought. Adrien made a small chuckle, as not to wake up (Y/N).
After a few seconds, (Y/N)'s eyes slowly fluttered open.
"Morning sleepy head." Adrien said to (Y/N). She took 10 seconds to look at her surroundings. "I'M UP!" She suddenly yelled. "Well someone's finally awake." Adrien added.
~~Time skip:4 min~~
~~(Y/N) POV~~
As I walked off of the bus, I waved Adrien goodbye. When I turned to face my house, I'd almost fallen backwards at what I saw. It was the man in link clothing. The man was just sitting on the roof with a smirk on his face.
The bus had already left, so I had no witnesses that I was seeing what I was seeing.

What is he doing here? Oh god please don't tell say he's waiting for me! Maybe if i'm super quiet he won't notice me.
I started to slowly get my house key from inside of my backpack. Great. I didn't make a sound. Now I just have to approach the house without him noticing.

I began my silent approach towards the door. He still hadn't noticed me. I kept walking.
Suddenly, my phone gave off a loud buzz from a notification. Crap! Crap! Crap! Did he hear that?
I then look at where he was sitting. He's still looking into the distance, so I guess he didn't hear me.

Once I continued to walk up to the house, I suddenly felt as though I was being watched.
As I slowly start to look up at where he was seated, I noticed his sitting position was now facing me. When my eyes reached the top, our eyes met.
I stood there in shock. Why do I do this. Stand so still when I see him. But I won't stand still this time.
I glared at him as I got into a boost running position. Making sure my key was ready, I sprinted for the door.
~~A/N~~
YAASSS! I wonder what will happen to (Y/N). Will she make it into her house, or will she get teen-napped by DL.
And here's some ADVICE DL. Stop being such a creepy stalker.
To the readers whom are reading this- can you please do me a favor and comment down below? I need and want to know who's still reading my story.
Thank you so much for 200+ followers!
Anyway, until next week!

Word count:773
~X.R.