The Medical Maids

~~Dark Link POV~~
I then layed her down on one of the operation tables.
"I NEED THE BEST MEDICAL MAIDS NOW!" I yelled, my voice booming throughout the castle. No more then 10 seconds later, 3 maids wearing medical coats came rushing into the room. They all took one look at the unconscious girl and gasped.

"Oh my!" One said. "What happened to her?"
"What happened to her is none of your damn business!" I shouted. "Now just fix her wound!"
She flinched. "B-but sir! She's practically dead already. Her blood rate is dropping fast. I don't think there's anything we can do to keep her from dying."

This made me burst into flames. I clenched my hand around her neck, and pushed her up against a wall. She made a pitiful attempt to pry my hand off. While the maid gasped to try and fill her lungs with air, she was hitting my hand in hopes of me releasing her.
Not wanting to kill her for obvious reasons, I quickly growled, "I don't care what you think. You'd better save her, or all of you are going to die. Got it?" She hurriedly shook her head, in understanding of my demands. I could see tears building up in her eyes. Along with her skin getting paler. As soon as I released her neck, the maid fell to her knees, coughing and wheezing on the way down. The other 2 maids stood there watching, eyes and body full of fear.

"You better not disappoint me." I said, before walking to my sleeping chambers.

~Amber (the maid) POV~
I sat there for a bit, coughing and trying to catch my breath. As soon as he left the room, Marcy and Ava asked if I was 'ok'.

"I- I'm fine. I swear, that man deserves to die." I replied. Standing up, I said that we need to work on this girl. She was going to die if we didn't work fast.

~~A/N~~
Hellos! As a reminder, the special chapter will be next. Currently working on that and schoolwork.
Anyway, until next time!

Word count: 356
~X.R.