I'm always watching

~~Dictionary~~
(F/A) = Favorite Anime
~~(Y/N) POV~~
"Okay. Now it's time for you to go." I said, standing up to my feet.

"Awe. Why so soon? We were just getting to know each other." He fake whined. "What are you taking about? I know literally nothing about you. Except that you're a stalker and a pervert." I argued. "Now get out of my bathroom!"

After about 3 minutes of debating, he finally left. I put on my clothes, grabbed my phone and towel, and walked to my room. When I sat on my bed, I noticed the note from earlier, still untouched.
I picked up the small note, flipped it open, a began reading its contents.

To:(Y/N)
Hope that the pajamas fit well. I had them custom made for you. And I want you to remember something vary important. I'm always watching.
From you known "stalker", Dark Link

So I guess his name is Dark Link. Kind of weird though. He actually almost sounded sincere in this letter. Minus the "I'm always watching" part, which was kinda creepy.
I fold the note back and put on my windowsill. And once again pulling out my phone to watch my favorite show on Netflix.

After a few hours of watching (F/A), I noticed how late it'd gotten. So I stepped out of bed and began turning off all of the lights in the house. Leaving on only 2, so that Mum could see when she came home.
When I walked back to my bed, I plopped onto it.

So soft and comfortable.
I thought this, as my head was buried in my pillow. I reluctantly stood up and turned off my room light. Then quickly retreated to the safe zone; my bed.

The dark and I didn't get along. I hated it, and it hated me. I would always get this feeling that something, or someone, would grab me from behind and kill me. This would be such a cliché in horror movies, that I'd somehow convinced myself it could actually happen.

Anyway, I went under my covers and put my phone on the charger. I then turned off the flashlight on my phone and put it on the windowsill. Looking at the ceiling, I thought about what'd happened earlier.
Dark Link.....Dark Link....Dark Link. He's so weird. And a giant pervert. Though I know nothing about him, he seems to know a few things about me. There's still a few questions I have for him. And I want him to answer all of them. Whatever. There's no use pondering over it now. I'll just ask him next time I see him.

Those were my final thoughts before dozing off.

~~A/N~~
Apologies for the late update. I didn't mean to make you wait. But if you forgive, with no sorrow. I'll make it up to you tomorrow.

Hope you like the mini poem I made. Literally just came up with it.
Though, what it says is true. I'll try to make it up to you.
Lol 😂 I'm in a rhyming mood.
Anyway, until next week!
Word count:523
~X.R.