Stalker (pt.1)

~~Time skip: End of the day~~
~~(Y/N) POV~~
As I looked around and waited for my bus to show up, I took a long sigh at how surprisingly hot it was outside. The black skirt and jacket I wore only made it worse. I was practically frying out there.(Back in chapter 2)
Then out of nowhere, I spotted a guy in really dark clothing hovering in a tree. He looked just like the guy who invaded my house. Wait a second...... IT IS HIM!

What the heck is he doing here?! Did he follow me?! Wait... maybe I'm just hallucinating. Is it really that hot out here?
But I wasn't hot when I was home alone.(lol the movie). It was actually kinda cold in there. So was it a hallucination then? Ugh! This is so confusing and frustrating! And it's way too hot out here. I'm gonna have a headache if I keep standing here.
I thought as I took one last look a the spot where the guy was floating. Then, he looked directly at me.
His eyes were as evil and mischievous as ever. They sent a chill down my spine.

I just stood there. The feeling of anxiety and fear overwhelming my whole body.
It was him. The same guy who entered my house. This man could be a well known criminal.

The way he entered my house without a sound is nerve recking. How did he even unlock the door without me hearing it. Never mind that. Why is he here now? And how is he floating? Is he using a machine or something?And did he come back to finish the job? He did say he was gonna kill me. Though he'd be fairly dumb to try it while I'm in a public area. But, what about when I'm alone? Then what will happen?

The thoughts and possibilities of what would happen to me were endless.
When I looked back at the tree, I noticed that the man wasn't there anymore.
"W-what? Where did he go?" I say, squinting at where he once was. "Oh god. I MUST be hallucinating. If not, I'm going crazy."
"What'd you say?" Asked  a voice coming from behind me.
~~Adrien POV~~
I started to exit the building when I spotted a familar face. As I walked up to her, I heard her whisper something to herself.
"What'd you say?" I asked. (Y/N) quickly turned around to face me. "I-I said nothing! And what were you doing sneaking around?" She said.
"What do you mean? I was most definitely NOT sneaking around." I protested.
"Yes you were." She protested against my protest.
"No I wasn't. "
"Yes you were."
"Nope. "
"Yeah. "
"Nope. "
"Yeah. "
"No. "
"Yes. "
"No."
"Yes. "
We paused for a few moments.
"BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" We both burst out laughing on the spot.
~~A/N~~
Sorry that I didn't update the chapter sooner. I meant to finish this way earlier, but I kept getting side tracked with anime😅. And anime is life. I hope that this chapter isn't too short. To make it up to you guys, I'll make the next chapter longer.
Anyway, until next week!
Word count:535
~X.R.