So Embarrassing!

A/N: this chapter will go under the mature section, but only a little bit.

Y/N POV:
As I walked to class, I started thinking about what my next video will be about.
Damn. I have seriously and absolutely have no ideas for my Chanel. And if I don't post anything tomorrow, all of my viewers will be disappointed.
If you haven't already guessed it, I'm a YouTube blogger. And I can't disappoint my fans.

As I walked to eighth period, me and my BFF (B/N)( best friend name), went to Ms. Mackenzie's class to drop off some test dividers. After that, we went to my locker so I could put my dance clothes in there.
"Hurry up Y/N. We can't be late.", (B/N) told me.

"Yeah I know. But I keep accidentally going around zero four times, instead of three.", I said, as I finally open my locker. By time I was done putting my stuff up, we heard the warning bell. Meaning that we only had one minute to get to class.
~~ Time skip: After school~~

"Hugh.", I groan, plopping my backpack on the ground, while lying down on the couch. "That was the longest day of school ever. It dragged on and on and on."
Now ya might think that, now that I'm home, I get to finally relax. But noooo! This just had to be the day that I have to do the laundry!

As I made my way to my room, I walked in front of my dresser. I looked inside of my drawer with my underwear and bras, and got flustered when I saw it. Although I've been trying to avoid wearing these at all costs, because all of my laundry is dirty, I have no choice but to put on these, super clear, irresistibly hot, sexy panties!(I cringe at this now!)

My aunt gave me these because she wants me to look irresistible when around hot guys, just so they would fall for me. I don't even know why I kept them.
Well, I have no choice.
I grabbed a red spaghetti strap shirt, a F/C bra, and the panties. Then I took a 20 minutes bath. When I got out, I sat on the couch, and I started to play on my phone.

~~ Time skip: 43 minutes ~~

Crap! My phone's at 10%.
I walked back to my room, unplugged my charger, got my cover, and went back into the living room.
It was then that I had realized something. My outlet was behind the couch, I had to plug up my phone, and I had on no pants. And I was already getting flustered.

Then again, I am home alone, so no one would see me.
So I bent over the couch to find the outlet.

Dark Link POV:
~~ Time rewind: 43 minutes~~
I am sooo bored! There's nothing to do around this castle. Maybe I should just go hunting? Yeah..... I'll just go hunting.
How many should I kill? Maybe 5 or 10. I'll kill 10. Now how shall they die? Maybe a quick and painless death. Or a slow, and painful one. I guess I could split it in half.

As I finished up this thoughts, I went out and killed some families, and some couples. And I loved it when they screamed!

~~ Time skip: 43 minutes ~~

As I finished my ninth house, I'd decided to make my kill of the day a middle school girl, who was about my age. And that would make it even more fun.

~~ Time skip:5 seconds~~

When I teleported to her living room, I immediately became flustered. She was bent over her couch , she had on no pants, and she had on the clearest pair of underwear I have ever seen on. Then she plopped back down on the couch, plugging her charger in her phone.

Then she finally looked at me and started to cover herself with the cover she was sitting on. She started to blush and then she said while looking at her lap,"H-how much did y-you s-see?", she stuttered.

Then I blushed even more at that question.
Get ahold of yourself  DL! You can't fall for your victims! Even if they have a hot body. Wait! What am I thinking?!

Then I replied, " What does it matter to you? You're about to die anyway!"

Y/N POV:
Then he replied, " What does it matter to you? You're about to die anyway!"
At that point I started crying. I don't know why, I just cried. I think it's because I either exposed my body to a hot killer, or 'cause I knew I was going to die.
So I stood up, and walked to my room. My body was already seen, so what was the point of hiding it. The strangest part about it was, he didn't try to kill me right then and there.

Dark Link POV:
I saw her stand up, and walk right past me. I started blushing like crazy. Her head was still down, and she was crying. I don't know why, but I didn't want to kill her. I couldn't kill her.

Next thing I knew, I walked to her bedroom and said, " Did you know, you have a great body?" I could tell she started to blush. She was curled up with her hand around her legs.

So then, she must not have many friends. She gets flustered every time I say something. So she must not have a boyfriend either.
A/N
Thank you to anyone who is reading. Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me if you enjoyed this chapter. I'd really appreciate it.

956 words