Love intrest

~~Time skip: Art class~~

~~(Y/N) POV~~
As I finished the minor details in my sketch, I blew off the extra lead from my book so that it wouldn't smear. Then I held the book back to look at my masterpiece.
"Yeah. This is all that I can remember." I mumbled to myself.

Just when I was about to do some shading, I heard a voice behind me, which made me jump.
"Hey (Y/N)!" Ms. Aman exclaimed. "I can see that you're improving on your portraits. Who's this?" She said pointing at my sketch book.

I slightly blushed. "O-oh! That's n-no one. It's just something I seen on TV." I stuttered.
"I've never seen him before. What channel is it on?" She asked fixing her glasses.

"Uhhh.... my friend sent me a link on my phone. She said that she saw him on one of her favorite shows. She didn't tell me the name of the show though." I replied.
"Awe! That's too bad." She said, sounding a bit sad. "Well anyway, keep up the great work. There's so much detail in it. I bet if I saw this guy walking down the street, I'd recognize him immediately!"

As  she walked away to check up on another student, I let a sigh of relief escape my lips. I then looked down at the book I'd had a grip on since I'd been scared. When I loosened my grip on the plastic wired part, a small sensation of pain extended over my hand. My hand had been tightened on the plastic for so long, my blood circulation was being clogged.

Then i looked at my hand. There was a pink spiral imprinted on my hand, and was slowly vanishing.
"Wow. I don't think my hand has ever been this pink." I mumble to myself.
Then the bell rings. I pack up all of my stuff and head to the door. But before I step out of the room, a black and blonde haired boy stepped in front of me, which took me by surprise; causing my backpack to bump into two other students.

"Hey," He began. "I saw that portrait you where sketching earlier. And thought it looked really cool!" He said scratching the back of his head.

"Oh! Um Thanks." I replied.
"No prob." He paused. "And I was wondering if you could help me with my self portrait?" He said with a bit nervousness in his tone.
"Yeah sure! It'll be fun to teach someone art. Though, I'm really bad at explaining. So try to hang in there, K?" I enthusiastically said.

"Don't worry. When I want something, I don't stop until I get it. And right now, I want you......" He pauses and slightly blushed. "..... to teach me how to draw realistic art."

What was with the pause? And why did he say it like that?

"Yeah. And I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun!" I said.
"By the way, what's your name?" He asked.

"My name is (Y/N)."
"And I'm Adrien. Nice to officially meet you."
"Nice to officially meet you too."

Then the warning bell wrung. Meaning we'd only been talking for 3 minutes.

"Well that's the bell. We should hurry so we won't be late." Adrien warned.

~~Adrien POV~~

"Well that's the bell. We should hurry so we won't be late." I warned.
"Yeah. Who do you have next?" (Y/N) asked.

"I have social studies. And you?" I replied.

"Same. I guess that means we don't have to say 'bye'. But that does mean we have to hurry." She said.

Then we ran down the hallway, while dodging students and teachers along the way.

~~A/N~~

I hope you liked this chapter. So it looks like there's a boy here. Adrien and (Y/N) seem to be getting along pretty well. My guess is that (Y/N) might have a **** *******. Fill it in.
BTW- if you want to know when chapters of my books are coming out, go check out my book "Book Updates" for the latest news on chapter updates.
That'll be all...
.
.
.
.
.
For now.
Word count:691
~X.R.