Bloodlust

—— Warning: Gore——
~~(Y/N) POV~~
Darkness.
Darkness all around.
No matter which way I looked or turned, I could see nothing but darkness.
I couldn't even see my hands in front of my face.

It's been like THIS every time I "wake up". Though, I couldn't really tell if my eyes were open or not.

As if things couldn't get any stranger, I could occasionally hear a mostly muffled voice. Sometimes, if I were lucky enough, I'd be able to fully hear the voice.
Whenever this happened, I often heard:
"This is all my fault"
Or
"How could things have come to this?"
Or even-
"Please (Y/N), you have to wake up."

For quite some time I've have a question on my mind; who exactly was "(Y/N)"? From the way the male, I'm assuming, voice talks about her, she's obviously important. I wonder if they were once lovers?

~~Darklink POV~~
"*Aaaaahhhhh*!" Screamed the bloodied woman in agony, with sword punctures in her calves and thighs. The punctures exposed her muscle and bones to the chilly night air.

Oh, how she glistened in blood. It was absolutely intoxicating. The metallic and iron smell filled my nostrils.
Wanting more, I slowly sliced her right arm open, a blood pool immediately forming in the grass below her.

"*Aaargk*! She screamed out in pain once more. Those precious bellows and screams filled my ears. I watched her frail body try to crawl away. Whimpering as she crawled, I decided to put her out of her suffering.

*CRACK*
*CRUUUNCH*

The sounds of my sword demolishing and twisting inside of her skull. A gruesome sight it was. If any human were unfortunate enough to come across this, they'd instantly let go of their guts.

Then I heard it. The loud blares of sirens nearing me. Soon after, I could see the faint hues of red and blue. Not really caring if the cops saw me, I stood there. Moments pass and they appear in front of me.
They yell, telling me to "put your hands up, and get on the ground" repeatedly. At some point, I noticed a camera-guy filming.

Good. Now the world will know my face.
I quickly gave a sinister smirk looking directly at the camera, before teleporting to my castle.

Upon my arrival, I called for a maid to start my bath. Waiting to be notified, I unsheathed my bloodied sword, playing with the edge of it.
After a few minutes, the maid finally told me the bath was ready.

Stripping down, I put my clothes and weapons in a red basket. I opened the door, hot steam hitting my face and body. It was........ soothing.

(Ignore Obey in the image)

Putting one foot in the tub, I felt the warmth of the water

Putting one foot in the tub, I felt the warmth of the water. I dipped my whole body in the large tub.

For awhile, I just sat there and pondered about things at random.

Word count: 489
~X.R.