The charm

~~Dictionary~~
(F/D)- favorite design
~~Author POV~~
As (Y/N) sprinted for the door, a friend from school spotted her, and decided to speak.
"Hey (Y/N)! Are you ready for the ice cream party on Friday?!" She asked.

~~(Y/N) POV~~
Nooo! If I stop, who knows what he'll do. But if I ignore her, she'll think I'm rude. Then again, I can be kinda rude sometimes. Plus she's a close friend of mine.Might as well reply.

"Yeah! I can't wait for it." I yelled, from the other side of the street.
Does she not see him? He's literally on the edge of the roof.
Then the boy started to laugh. What's that creep laughing
about?!

"Wow~ This charm is working perfectly." He said.
A charm?... maybe that's why she can't see or hear him. Time to conduct an experiment.

"Hey zoey. I want you to guess what I'm doing, okay?" I asked. "Okay." She simply replied, as she walked over to my side of
the street.

I bend down and grab a small, nearby pebble. Then I threw it at the link-look-alike on my roof. The pebble hit him in the middle of his forehead.
"Ouch." He sarcastically responded.

"Woah! That's so cool!" Zoey exclaimed. "The pebble just bounced back. As if it hit something."

Well, now I know that I'm not just imagining him. So it must be the charm. One question; is it a piece of jewelry, or clothing?

"Are you sure? I think you're just seeing things." I said. Picking up another pebble, I decided to throw her off any strange theory's. So this time instead of actually hitting Mr.Creep, I threw the pebble a bit higher so it wouldn't hit him.

"See? It didn't bounce back." I said in a reassuring way.
~~Author POV~~
The not convinced zoey decided to conduct her own experiment. She picked up a pebble while saying, "I think you threw it too high. I'm gonna try to throw it in the about same spot you did the first time."

And she did just that. The pebble wasn't vary off from how (Y/N) threw it.
(Y/N) was worried she'd blow it. And that zoey would somehow find out about Mr.Creep. Knowing how She almost always gets what she wants. That was the only reason their homeroom get to have an ice cream party.

Anyway, right before the pebble and Mr.Creep made contact, he disappeared into thin air.

~~(Y/N) POV~~
Zoey threw the pebble at Mr.Creep's forehead. Though, instead of them making contact, at the last possible milli-second he vanished. And the pebble as zoey would see, didn't "bounce back".

Huh? Where did he go? Never mind.... it doesn't matter. Thank goodness he moved just in time. Zoey would've been bothering me 24/7. That, or she would've thought she was imagining it.

"See, zoey? I told you that you were just seeing things." I said.
Zoey just sighed and said, "Yeah. I guess it was in all in my head." We then laughed.

Suddenly, I felt a cold brush of air rub against my neck. It was the kind of air you'd get it someone were to blow on your neck. Except it was as cold as ice.

I grabbed the back of my neck, I hopes to feeling less cold. It still didn't work. I was practically shivering. Though, not heavily, just slightly.

"H-hey,(Y/N). Are you ok? You look cold." Zoey said, sounding vary concerned.
"Yeah. I'm f-fine. Just a cold b-breeze I guess." I replied.

"What are you talking about? I haven't felt a cold enough breeze to make me shiver." She said.
"Oh...um well, I guess I have a cold or something. Hehe." I sheepishly said.

After a few more moments of me shivering, Zoey said it would be best if I went inside. We said our goodbyes and she eventually disappeared into the distance. I was already in my house after I watched her leave.

As I walked to my room, I noticed that some of my stuff on the kitchen table was disorganized. Though I'm normally organized.
When I walked into my room, the first thing that I noticed was a set of (F/D) pajamas, a dry-off towel, a bathing towel, and a note.

Strange... I don't remember getting my night clothes this morning. Maybe Mum got these out for me? Whatever. I just want to take a long, hot shower. I feel sweaty. I'll just read the note after my shower.
With these thoughts, I walked to the restroom and began the shower water. Even with all of the steam building up in the room, I still felt a little cold.

Before getting into the shower, I put on a song I'd been listening to for awhile.

I took off my clothes and jumped into the shower. The water was so hot. I turned around so that the water sprinkled all over my back.
"Ahhh! This feels so nice! I don't think I've ever loved a shower so much." I exclaimed.
~~Author POV~~
(Y/N) grabbed her bathing towel and wrapped it around her chest, leaving  the edges under her arms. She twisted and turned, making sure her whole body had been blasted with the steaming hot water.

She repeated this for awhile.
23 minuets passed when until she decided to actually start taking her bath.
Word count:910
~~A/N~~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make up for not publishing last week's chapter, by making this week's longer than the usual length. And as a bit of a bonus, I also tried to make this chapter a little spicy.
I also want to thank you all for 300+ followers! And just to make sure, if you're following me and I'm not following you back, please let me know so I can follow you.

And in addition to the 300+ followers, I'm going to do a special chapter sometime soon. All I need are some suggestions on what it should be about. So please don't be a ghost reader (;~;)
Anyway, until next week!
Word count:1030
~X.R.