"Imaginary" friend

~~(Y/N) POV~~
As I glazed the piece of toast with butter, I started to think about some memories from 4 years ago. The memories with a boy named Dark Link.

I thought about what a strange and pervy boy he was. Then again, boys can be vary perverted towards girls in underwear. I was so embarrassed back then.

I laughed at my thoughts. When I finished glazing the toast, I placed it on a (F/C) plate next to the other slice. I then picked up the plate, and placed it in the microwave for 30 seconds.

~~Author POV~~
(Y/N) was only 10 seconds in of waiting when she ran to her bedroom to get her phone. By time she made it back to the kitchen, all of the butter on the bread had melted. Leaving a golden outlook on the toast.

(Y/N) inhaled the smell of her snack, ending with a sigh. She then picked up the plate and headed to the large 'U' shaped couch.
She connected her phone to the TV with Netflix, and put on Naruto.

Now, while she's doing that, I'll give you the info on what's going on.

4 Years ago, aka the previous chapter of (Y/N)'s life, the next day she thought DL would come back. Though, a whole month had passed since she'd last seen him. So (Y/N) thought that she was just imagining him. She also came up with theories for when she thought she hit DL with a rock.

After a year with no sign of him, (Y/N) realized that he had to be an imaginary friend. A pretty late one at that. Soon after, her mother had decided to move into a new house.
This one:

Since the new house was too far away from her school, (Y/N) transferred to another school

Since the new house was too far away from her school, (Y/N) transferred to another school. Two years later, here we are now. (Y/N) is now 16 years young. (Young, not old.) Now, (Y/N) only has faint memories of her imaginary friend. And if you're wondering about her YouTube career, yes, (Y/N) is internet famous. She has over 7•3 million subscribers on her channel. And as you may know, she gets paid from making videos.

Now that you know what's going on, how about we watch the rest of this naruto episode.

~~A/N~~
HAIIIIIIII!
I ams le back!

Word count: 402
~X.R