What is happening?

Dark Link POV:
Ugh. What the hell am I doing?! I'm socializing with my victims now?! Whatever. This'll be all over in a second!

As I walked over to her bed, I was smirking to myself. Thinking of various ways to kill her. Then I heard her mumble something. Her head still buried between her legs made it hard to understand.

"J-just kill me and get it over with. And if you don't mind, do it fast. I want a peaceful death."
I couldn't believe my ears. She actually wanted me to kill her. This was really strange. I've had a lot of victims, and I mean a lot. Though even out of all of them, never have I heard anything like this.
W-what th-! She wants me to kill her? Well... I guess this is easier then the usual resistance against death. But now this only makes it less fun to do. *sigh*
(Y/N) POV:

While I sat there on my bed waiting for death, while the guy only stood about 3 feet away from my bed.
My heart was racing, though it was surprisingly quiet. Then I heard him walk closer towards me. Which made me slightly flinch due to the loud step.

Is this really happening? Am I really going to die today? There's still so many anime's i haven't watched yet. And i still haven't visited Korea or Asia. Well I guess I'll get that chance in the next life. That is, if I can remember my past personality.

Suddenly I felt a stabbing pain in my neck. My vision started to darken. When I looked to my left, I saw his position and noticed he must've sent a paralyzing shock up my neck and into my brain. My head and body felt as if i were falling down in slow motion. Then, I blacked out.

Dark Link POV:
I had sent a paralyzing shock to her brain to knock her out. But I didn't kill her. Not yet. I had a master plan in store for her.

~~Time skip:Morning~~
~~(Y/N) POV~~

I woke up from the sound of my mum calling my name to wake up. I sat up on my bed, doing nothing but looking at my closet. For two minutes I just sat there trying to gather my thoughts on my surroundings. My mum called my name again, snapping me back to reality.

Then I slowly and groggily got off of my bed and started walking to the restroom.
What's going on? Why am I still alive? Did he spare my life out of sympathy or something? No. That can't be it. Then was it all a dream? It felt awfully real.

When I made it to the restroom, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on my outfit.

Then I walked into the kitchen and greeted my mum. She was making (F/B) for breakfast. And they smelled delicious.

"Good morning (Y/N). Did you sleep well?" She asked me as i sat down.
"Ummm." Should I tell her about him? "Yeah. I did." I don't think so. She might get freaked out. And the last thing she needs is to be stressed about some guy that I don't know was even real.

"Sorry about coming back home late again. I've decided I'd make some extra money so I could take you....... HERE!" She exclaimed giving me a  brochure to ..... to..... PARIS?!

Mum was watching my reaction to the brochure. Her chin resting on her hand. My eyes were wide and my jaw dropped. I could not believe that we were actually going to Paris. The city of romance and fashion. And were dreams go to come true.

OMG! We're going to PARIS! I cannot wait! I bet there's going to be lots of hot guys there! All waiting for ME! I wonder if I have any subscribers there? That would be so cool!

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts, that I jumped up out of my seat. That was a bad idea; I landed right on my butt. Then Mum hurriedly looked over the counter. "Are you Okay?!" She asked with wide eyes. "YES!" I squealed holding the brochure close the my chest. "When do we leave?!"

"Well..... not to lower your hopes. But we leave in 1-3 months." She said in an unsure tone.

"Whaaaaat?! Whyyyy?" I asked in a whiny kid voice, jumping up from the floor.
"For one; plane tickets are vary expensive. The plane from (H/T) to Paris would cost $1,810 per person. So the total would be $3,620.And we also will have to rent an apartment; so that'll be around $550 at most. Not to mention we'll have to rent a car or some vehicle; that'll be $200. And if you want to eat, well need money for that too. I think that covers the most important parts?" She explained.

And I just stared at her with my jaw open. Who knew that there would be so much planning into traveling.

~~(A/N)~~
Sorry for not updating in awhile. I've had writers block for the absolute LONGEST time. But I think it's cured. And I have most of the plot to the book down already. I hope that this chapter wasn't too short.
~X.R.