Irl 7

Yes, that's right, I have an enemy. Layla Howard, also known as Tryna-Steal-My-Man.

Ryan told her off twice, say that he had a boyfriend, and she had seen us making out in the hallways. But for some pretty odd reason, she still wants him. It seems like everyone hates her and her "clique". Bethany, Heather, Yasmine and Christina, were the people whole ruled the school besides Layla.

Melanie really had a vendetta against Christina. No one really know why, but we all agreed that she was second worst in the school. Layla would be the first, of course. Layla is only deemed Queen Bee because her mother is making moves on the principle. Truly disgusting. When she fails a test, the principle practically forces the teacher to give her a better grade. All that to get laid.

I met Ryan at my locker. He was tapping on his phone when he noticed me.  "Hey, Brendon. " He greeted, with a smile.

"Hi, Ry. How was the rest of your weekend."

"It was okay. Tyler and Frank tried inviting me to a weird roleplay group chat. I said no, because I don't do that stuff."

The bell had rung, indicating that first period would start soon. "Wanna come over after school? We can watch that movie that I promised."

I smiled, "That sounds fun, I'd be glad to-". I was interrupted by a certain squeaky voice.

"Hi George. You look so elegant today. The eyeliner is a really nice touch."

Her eyes remained on Ryan, and it bothered me. Ryan saw the look on my face and said, "Landi, thanks but we really should get going."

Ryan walked pass her and I try to walk behind him, but she stopped me.

"And where the hell do you think your doing?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'm following my boyfriend."

She grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me down to her level, "If you try anything, I'll have the basketball players come here and beat you to a pulp."

I knew that Tyler was the basketball team captain, so he wouldn't have them do anything.

"I'd like to see you try." I say with a smirk.

I jerk her hands off of my collar and run to catch up to Ryan. "Sorry about that. Got clawed up in Layla hands."

~|~|~

After the little incident with Layla, class start going normally. Soon my free period was here. Usually, I spent this time going in the cafeteria to sit with Ryan, Dallon, Frank and Gerard.

"Heard about Layla, that bitch." Gerard said. "Why would she do that?"

"Why? Because she's trying to take Ryan from me." I answered.

"Yeah, dude. She's been after me for a year and a half, way before I met Brendon." Ryan also replied.

"Wow. Wait, so do you know what happened between Melanie and that Christina chick?"

Ryan nodded,"Yeah, we're best friends, she tells me everything."

Dallon leaned in. "Tell us. We've been dying to know."

Ryan shrugged, "Okay. Just don't tell anyone outside of the group okay?"

We all nodded and Ryan proceeded to talk, "It all started in 8th grade. Christina and Melanie were like sister at that point. Christina however had been hanging out with her new friends. Melanie didn't mind it that much, but soon Christina started acting completely different.

"The 8th grade class had been called together to audition for some musical, and Melanie felt so confident and decided to try out. Christina's parents were directing it that year,  and since they knew Mel, she thought they'd let her get a part.

"Turns out the bitch told her parents to give Bethany and herself a good part whilst Melanie would get a bad part. After the auditions Melanie waited for two whole days waiting to see the results and come to realize that Christina and turned over to the dark side. On that Friday she saw that her part was a squirrel that would die in the end. And Christina got the role of the fairy.

"Melanie was devastated and cried in her room, with Tyler and I by her side. On the following Monday, Christina called her the 'f' word, and punched her in the nose, which cause that big fight to break out. You guys remember right? Then the counselor came over and broke up the fight. Melanie got a detention and Christina got away from any punishment, stating that she was doing it for self defense. And as a result of that, Melanie was banned from being in the play and from attending the play nights.

"Several days later, Melanie became really upset because at the time she had a crush on Adam, the kid playing the prince, and Christina knew that she kind of liked him so she made her parent changed the script and add a kiss scene.

"Adam was oblivious to this so he complied and Mel was left heartbroken. Ever since then, Mel has found was to get back at her. The slime incident when she pour green slime on her at the 'beginning of fall' dance. She replaced the tomato sauce  put hot sauce in her pizza. That was really funny. Oh and the one she's gonna do today. It involves everyone in the Queen Bee Club."

I laughed, "Oh, I can not wait." I exclaim, rubbing my hands together.

Gerard glanced over, "Hey, I think she's about to do it."

We look over to where Melanie was setting up cameras, with the help of Tyler and the other Frank.

"Okay, everything is set up. Oh she's gonna be so pissed." Melanie smiled.

"Hey, Mel, what are you up to?" I ask.

"In a few minutes, you'll find out." She smirked."

~|~|~

Ten minutes had gone by and Layla and her friends waltzed in. Unfortunately for them, they never saw the boxes hanging above there heads. The first box opened and out came large chunks of flour. It dumped on each of their heads. At first, they didn't notice anything, which was good because the next thing that was dumped on them was red tomato sauce.

"Ew, what the heck was that?" One of them asked. God, they sounded like chipmunks.

"You are covered in tomato sauce, Beth."

"Yassy, so are you."

Next was the cheese. That's when I realized what Melanie was doing.

"I can't believe that you are actually pulling this off. "

"Thanks to the lunch ladies and the janitor. They've wanted them to a least respect what they do for us."

Splat

"Who is doing this. I swear, my stepdad will hear about this." Layla whined.

Mel was in tears laughing. Layla snapped her head towards Melanie. "You!"

She stormed up to her and slapped her. Melanie just kept laughing.

"You should be ashamed of yourself."

Melanie's laughter died down,"You sound like my mother."

Layla's face turned red with rage. She turned swiftly, "We'll see how funny this is when my stepdad hears this."

Melanie smirked, "And what is he gonna do, suspend me?"

Layla laughed, "That's exactly what he'll do."

With that, the girls walked away, furiously.

"I have to help the Janitor clean this up. She's gonna feel so proud." Melanie said, walking away.

Ryan walk up to me, "That was hilarious. Mel literally turned them into a human pizza. "

"Yeah, they all got what they deserved." I replied with a grin.

The bell rang indicating that the next class will start in 5 minutes. We parted ways (not Gerard and Mikey), and went down the halls.