IRL 3

Melanie's Perspective

There was a knock on the door. I walked quietly down stairs, hoping my mom was asleep. She usually is drunk so I'm almost always able to leave my house.

I opened the door to see Tyler and Ryan standing there.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We were wondering if you'd like to hang out today." Ryan asked.

I looked up my stairs hoping my mother was still sleeping.

"Yeah, sure!" I say.

We walked around the neighborhood. Tyler was talking about how Josh and him were gonna go out later, and Ryan was texting someone. Most likely Brendon. He and Brendon made such a cute couple. Almost like me and... No. I will not think about her again. She's not worth it.

"Mel do you think that you and Ashley will get back together?" Ryan asked, suddenly.

I blinked several times,"Uh, why do you ask?" 

Ryan shrugged,"I dunno, I was just curious."

"Well..." I hesitate before answering," I would like to be with her. But, I don't think we would see eye to eye anymore. She's probably with another person right now. Not that I'd care, or anything."

Oh, I definitely cared. She was my first love. She was my first kiss. I've never told her that, because it's cheesy. But she was my world. I never wanted to lose her but it was Timothy's fault to falsely accuse me of something I never did.

"Mel?" Tyler asked.

"What?" I ask him.

"You weren't paying attention to anything I was saying." He sighed.

"I'm sorry Ty, I was lost in my thoughts again."

Tyler shook his head and smiled. "I was saying, what if you had the chance to visit her?"

What is up with these questions? "I don't know. I would hope that she has forgotten about the whole thing. Why?"

"It's just a question."

"Can we just stop talking about her? She probably moved on. "

Tyler looked over at Ryan. "Its probably time."

Ryan nodded before looking over at me. I give them both a confused look.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ashley's perspective

I was on my way to Frank's house, because he said he wanted to hang out. Knocking on the door, I redid my hair, pushing it to a different side. I really need a haircut.

"Hey, Ash." Gerard was holding the door open,"Uh, Frank is in the shower. We were getting ready to meet up with Brendon at the park. You wanna come with?"

I bit the corner of my lip, "Seems cool. It better not be like last time."

Last time we went to the park, Breadbin went to the lake and Josh pushed me and him in. I got my hair messed up and unfortunately, I was wearing white.

"Trust me, last time won't happen." Gee reassured me.

Frank came out, quickly pulling on a shirt. He waited for Gerard and I to walk down the steps of his apartment and closed the door.

We walked to the park, Gerard snapping photos on his mini camera that he usually carried round with him. Frank cracked a few jokes before looking at me with a serious face.

"Ashley, Do you still love Melanie?"

I was shocked by that question.

"I do, even if she never loves me back." I say.