IRL 4

Brendon's Perspective

"So, I basically went to her house and her mom came running out and said, 'I ain't dun nuthin'. You all can go back to your police station.' And then she saw me and she was all,' AYE, GET OFF MY PROPERTY YOU UNCULTURED SWINE!'. I was like 'Lady, chill. Is Mel here?' And she was like 'Boy, if you don't hop your pretty ass off of my lawn, I'll wish you were never born. Don't talk to my daughter, don't like at my daughter. I don't even want you to breathe the same air as her.' And then she legit took out her pocket knife and started chasing me until I got into my car."

Tyler laughed at me and said,"Dude, that's your own fault. Ry even warned you about her."

"I watched everything from the window, and oh my god that was hilarious." Melanie said.

"No it wasn't", I interrupt, "I almost died."

Dallon was laughing his ass off, which was annoying as fuck. "Yeah, it sounds pretty hilarious. Melanie got front row tickets to your stupidity."

Ryan cleared his throat,"I was there too. I got to see his scared face running back to the car. I was laughing so hard and he was yelling and saying,'Stop laughing; You wouldn't have had a boyfriend to laugh at. I swear she was gonna kill me.'"

They all laughed again. Tyler, Josh, Dallon, Melanie, Eva and Frank had come over to Ryan's house to play Uno with us because apparently we don't hang out together. Anyways, Josh had just finished his turn and Mel was next.

"Draw four, Bitch," Melanie said to Dallon.

"Fuck!" He said.

Ryan placed down a yellow reverse card on me, and I almost flipped the table.

"I will post your nudes on Instagram, you fuck head."

Ryan laughed,"I don't even have nudes."

I whipped out my phone,"It's called taking pictures my friend."

Ryan eyes widen and he tried reaching over to swipe my phone away from me, but I quickly jerked it towards me.

"Brendon, give me the phone."

"No!" I smiled at him.

Ryan scoffed, "Fine, post my "nudes". See if I care."

I shrugged and posted a random picture of him on Instagram.

"Done."

Tyler shook his head,"It's your turn now."

I pulled out a red reverse on Ryan. He groaned in annoyance, and what was worse was that I also yelled out,"UNO!"

Ryan threw his phone and yelled,"Fuck my entire existence."

Melanie laughed,"That is a mood."

Frank rolled his eyes,"You all are so immature."

"We have a right to be, Frank." Josh replied. Tyler agreed and also tried to peek at his cards. Key word is tried.

Josh quickly moved away from Tyler and in the process knocked over a vase in Ryan's room. It shattered on the wooden floor.

"Shit!" Ryan raced over to the disfigured vase,"My mom is going to kill me."

"Just say that you threw it away, maybe she'll forgive you?" Eva said.

"No, cause that was my gramma's. She said it was a family heirloom."

"Why the hell is it in your room?" Dallon exclaimed.

"Mom couldn't find a better place for it except in here."

I groaned,"This is horrible. She isn't gonna buy any bullshit. You know how she did when..." I trailed off. He knew what I meant.

"I swear to god, Brendon, if it's your nasty milk kink I'm leaving." Frank exclaimed.

"No, actually it was the first time we had sex."

"And you guys got caught?" Melanie laughed.

Ryan blushed,"Can we not talk about this now? I'm trying to solve my crisis right now."

"My thing is this, she never should have put it in here in the first place." I say.

Ryan sighed and said, "Again, she said that it can't fit anywhere in the house except in my room."

Tyler sighed, "How much did it cost, I'm sure that we could pay her back."

"Its 200 dollars."

"What the actual fuck. We can't pay that much money. I can't even get a ten from my mom." Dallon screeched.

Melanie frowned,"I can't get anything from my mom."

"Okay, all we have to do is tell her the truth." Frank said.

I nodded,"Yeah, what's the worst that could happen."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What hell do you mean you broke her vase. That was your grandmother's gift to the family!"

"Sorry, mom."

Tyler spoke up,"It was our fault too, Mrs. Ross."

"Yeah, we shouldn't have been playing rough." Eva agreed.

Ryan's mom sighed and put her hand on her face. "I knew this would happen."

Ryan frowned,"What?"

Ryan's mom look at him and said," I wanted to know if you were responsible enough to have nice things in your room. You've never broken it until now, but I'm proud of you for telling the truth."

We all had the 'WTF' look on our faces.

She sighed again and said,"That's not the family vase. The vase is in the basement."

"Wait," I started, "You mean, you gave us a heart attack, for no reason?"

Mrs. Ross shrugged,"Sorry?"

"Like mother, like son." I mutter.

"Tyler and I have to go now, apparently Zack, Jay, and Jordan started tormenting the babysitter."

Josh and Tyler left after saying goodbye. Melanie said that Ashley was leaving for her grandmother's birthday, so she wanted to meet up with her. So it's was just Eva, Frank, Ryan, Dallon and I.

"Would you guys like some food? I have some lasagna that I just made."

Dallon nodded,"Yes, please."

After eating and a long discussion about if Yoshi was a furry or a lizard, We decided to play Mario Kart. Eva didn't want to play, so she was FaceTiming with Jessie and teaching her how to wing her eyeliner. Ry could have easily taught her, because he is the king of eyeliner, in my opinion.

Red team was winning, so this was my opportunity to throw a blue shell at Ryan. I sped up a little and threw some red shells at him and then when he least expected, I threw the blue shell.

He ended up getting third place, Frank got seventh, Dallon got ninth and I got first.

"That's not fair, Bden. You cheated." Ryan pouted.

"How?"

Ryan looked frustrated and said,"You just cheated. I declare a rematch. "

Frank sighed,"You two need to grow up."

Dallon shook his head,"You are so immature. "

Ryan scoffed, "I still want my rematch."