4

Francisco's POV

I stand a few feet away from her door, just staring at it. The door swings open and a man walks out. He stares at me confusingly as he closes the door behind him.

"Do you need something?" He asks as he walks closer to me.

"I came to look for Elizabeth," I tell him as I look up to her bedroom window. It's open, which means she's there. I suppose.

"Are you Francisco?" He asks.

"Yes sir," I nod.

"Yeah, she's not home," he says as he walks past me and to the black SUV in the driveway.

"Her bedroom window is open," I point out as I stare back at him.

"She's not home," he says again, "she went out with some friends."

"That's impossible," I shake my head, "I hang out with the same people as her and I was just with them."

"Why wasn't she invited, then?"

"She was but she was the one that decided not to go," shrug.

"Why didn't she want to go?"

"I don't know, sir, that's what I came to ask her."

"Francisco, come up here," I hear Elizabeth's voice from above my head. I look up and she stares down at me.

"The second she tells you to go, you leave," the man tries to whispers firmly to me.

"Thank you Richard, bye," Elizabeth waves him off.

"Bye, I'll see you tomorrow," he smiles up at her before looking at me and giving me a glare.

"Can I come in?" I look up to Elizabeth.

"Yeah," she says before putting her head back inside. I walk into her house and close the door behind me. I walk through the living room and up the stairs. I get to Elizabeth's bedroom and try opening it but it's locked.

"Who is it?" She calls out.

"Are you serious?" I try to hide my smile but I can't.

I hear her tittering behind the door before she opens it. Her hair is wet, she has no makeup on, she's in a silky nightgown and from the views, I don't think she's wearing a bra.

I walk in and she closes the door behind me. She grabs my hand and walks me to the bed. She sits down and I stand next to her. She keeps smiling at me and it's confusing me.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm so happy you're here," she giggles before grabbing my arm and dragging me in bed with her.

"Woah woah, what are you doing?" I lift myself up but she launches herself on me and drags me back in.

"I've missed you," she whispers. I get a strong smell of alcohol from her breath and I move away.

"Are you drunk?" I grab her face and look into her eyes.

"I'm drunk in love with you," she giggles before wrapping her arms around my neck.

"No, you need to brush your teeth," I grab her by her waist and lift her off her bed. I walk her to her bathroom and grab her toothbrush.

"I don't want to," she presses her butt on me, in a playful manner.

"Stop before I get you pregnant," I joke before grabbing the toothpaste.

She turns around and sits over the sink and somehow, my body gets closer to hers and now I'm in between her legs.

"Here," I hand her the toothbrush.

She puts it in her mouth and starts to brush her teeth. I step to the side and look at myself in the mirror. Woah, I'm fucking handsome.

"You're so sexy," she mumbles with the toothbrush in her mouth.

"Shh, I know, keep brushing your teeth," I pat her head.

She turns her head and spits. She looks at herself in the mirror as she scrubs her tongue. She then looks at me through the mirror as she does it and I can't take my eyes off of her. She spits again and begins to rinse the toothbrush.

"What time is it?" She asks before filling her mouth with water.

"6:54 pm," I look down at my watch.

"I got drunk too early," she groans as she slides off the sink counter, "and I brushed my teeth too soon."

She begins to gag and opens the toilet seat.

"No no," I pull her away from the toilet, "breathe."

"I feel it coming up," she makes a sour expression. I laugh as I close the toilet seat. I sit her down and head out, to get her a water bottle.

I run downstairs, into her kitchen and to the refrigerator. I open it and grab one of the waters. I turn around and I feel my heart drop to my stomach. Her mother stands by the table with her arms crossed in front of her chest and an angry look on her face.

"Hi," I speak.

"Francisco," she says coldly.

"I-I uh, I was just getting a water for Elizabeth," I motion to the ceiling.

She doesn't say anything. She looks away from me and walks across the table, to the backdoor. She exits and slams the door shut. I slowly walk back to the restroom where I left Elizabeth but she's not there when I return.

I check her room and there she is, laid on top of her bed and her eyes closed. I walk over to her nightstand and leave the water there. I grab her sheets and cover her with them. I move a loose strand of hair from her forehead and a small smile appears, along with a sigh.

"I wish you didn't have to go," she looks up at me, her eyes red and glossy.

"Who said I was leaving?" I put my hand on her arm. She smiles up at me then closes her eyes again.

"Can you lay with me?" She puts her small hands on my back.

"Your mom is here," I whisper to her.

"You better sleep," another voice appears from the doorway. I turn around and it's Elizabeth's mom. She gives me a small smile before closing the door.

"We'll sleep," Elizabeth rubs my back.

I sigh before nodding and sliding off my shoes. I take off my hoodie and toss it on the floor. I slide off my pants and I'm left in my basketball shorts and my t shirt.

I slide into bed with her and she rests her head on my chest.

"I can hear your heartbeat," she hums as she lays her small hand on my stomach.

"I wish I could hear yours too," I rest my cheek on the top of her head.

"But then my tits would be in your face," she giggles.

"Like they haven't already?" I tease and she finally laughs louder.

Our laughs slowly stop and there's nothing but silence and I'm finally convinced she's already asleep but then she says, "I wish you liked me too."

"What?"

I look down at her but her eyes are closed and her lips are slightly parted.

I wish you liked me too.

Author's Note: thank you for reading <3

- bobbiewrites xoxo