What Happens When Gray Threatens to Break Up With Juvia

Gray's POV

Ever since I asked Juvia out my daily life has gone mostly like this:
~Wake up and kick Juvia out of my bed, although I had to deal with that even before we were dating. (What made me fall in love with her again??)
~Eat breakfast and tell Juvia to stop staring at me and eat something as well. Then chuck her off me since she's hugging me.
~Spend the rest of the day trying to get her to stop being clingy.
~Also calm her down every time another person looks at me.
~At night tell her to sleep in her own room.

This is usually how my day goes with the exception of different activities but she's also so clingy. At least before we were dating she'd watch me from the shadows but now she has no shame and always hugs me at every opportunity, even more every day. It's getting slightly annoying. That's how I got into this mess.

The girls were glaring down at me with the worst looks they could muster, which trust me I think that their looks really could kill or force whoever is being stared at to kill themselves.
"You broke up with Juvia," Lucy started. I tried to protest.
"How dare you, you will now pay!" Erza yelled. If the dark aura surrounding them wasn't enough it somehow s embed to intensity. I didn't think it was possible.
"My ships are ruined because of your stupid actions," Mira gave a smile, which was even worse than being glared at.
"How could you be so heartless," Even Levy.
"Wait I never broke up with her," I shook my head.
"What a pitiful attempt to save your skin," Erza held a sword out. Where did it come from? "However when I'm done with you I'm afraid you won't have any left,"
I began to shiver since she probably meant every word of it. I waved my arms around trying to get them to listen to me.
"All I said was if she doesn't stop being so clingy then I'll break up with her, I wasn't being serious I wouldn't break up with her!" I informed them. Trust Juvia to tell the story wrong and mislead everyone. They stared at me like I was scum while they contemplated what to do.
"Apologies to Juvia and we'll let you off with just a beating for making her cry," Lucy cracked her knuckles. Poor Natsu. I nodded and attempted to run away but someone grabbed me.
"Wait she said after a beating," Mira smiled. All life drained from my body. "We can't have you running away now can we," with that she slammed my head into the floor.

After a long time of being used as a punching bag they finally stopped. I couldn't move, I doubt that I'm really still alive.
"Is he ok, maybe we went top far?" Levy sounded concerned. I tried to raise my hand to tell I was ok when it was stomped on.
"Oh no!" Mira cried. "He can still move," she grinned the most terrifying and sadistic grin ever.
"I agree that is quite the conundrum," Erza nodded. "Why don't we just chop off his body parts instead?"
"Guys, what are you saying, that might kill him," Lucy I will never forget your kindness. "We don't want to be arrested for murder, I mean our lives aren't worth this ******** ******* ***** life is it, we should really stop," I don't even know where she heard that language from but we can keep it PG. Also I take it back, she's evil.
"I think we really should stop I mean we might make Juvia cry if we kill him then we'd be the horrible ones," Levy told them. I heard them agree. That was all I heard before I passed out since I figured it was safe now.