Next Country

Lucy's POV

So we continue our world tour. The next place is France. I'm excited because it's near Belgium and that is home to belgium chocolate. Also Paris is the city of love so I was hoping Natsu and I could have some alone time.....

"Natsu, lets go somewhere!" I suggested
"I'm sleeping leave me alone," Natsu told me.
"Huh!" I Lucy kicked him out of bed and dragged him down stairs.
"Ow Luce what was that for?" Natsu demanded
"You wouldn't get out of bed," I sighed
"You didn't have to kick me," he complained
"Anyway we're going sightseeing," I decided
"Nope sorry I got plans," he shook his head. "I'll see you tonight though,"
"Tonight," I wondered, next thing I know he's running off. "Hey wait!"
I attempt to chase after him but then the girls come and drag me away saying something about shopping.

"Natsu said he had plans then ran off by himself," I complained to Levy "he also said something about seeing me tonight,"
"Well he obviously wants to go on date with you tonight," Levy pointed out
"Ehhh! Really," I didn't realise that, I never really thought of Natsu as the type to ask me on a date.
"Well yeah, it's really simple to figure out," came over to us "Geez Lucy I thought you were smart,"
I puffed my cheeks out.
"I just get confused when it comes to this kinda stuff," I told them
"Well everyone does," Erza smiled "it's something confusing but wonderful, still Lucy it was fairly obvious,"
"Awwwww!" Lolly sighed "I wish I had a boyfriend, you're all so lucky,"
"Juvia really loves Gray-Sama," Juvia started going on about Gray. We all laughed, she really was obsessed.
"Hey what do you think about this dress?" Mira asked holding up a white lacy dress.
"It's beautiful and would definitely suit you," I nodded
"Yep it's perfect for you," Levy agreed
"I like this one," Erza showed us a backless black dress.
"Juvia thinks it's sophisticated just like Erza," Juvia grinned
"I can't find a good dress at all," Lolly pouted

Everyone continued to talk about things to buy while I started to think. What was Natsu going to do tonight?