Now I Ask You

Natsu's POV

It's all ready.
Everything is perfect.
All that's missing is her. Lucy Heart.
Oh wait I was supposed to pick her up....... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I quickly grabbed my jacket and car keys, never forgetting to pick up my motion sickness pills, and went to pick up Lucy.
"You're late!" Is the only thing she says as I pull up on her drive.
"Sorry Lucy, please forgive me!" I begged
"Hmmmm, well as you asked so insistently I'll forgive you, just this once," Lucy said proudly. Her head was held high and she was wearing a black lady top that was very revealing, (gah I hate writing this down and it's not even that indecent) and a white skirt, Apon further inspection I discovered that it was actually a dress. On her feet were white high heel boots that went up to her knees. Her hair was worn down however it was curled.

I was spell bound by how good she looked and couldn't help but stare.
"What are you looking at Natsu?" She asked "please don't look at me it's embarrassing,"
"Huh, sorry," I replied coming out of my trance.

She got into the car and I made my way back to where I was.
Once we arrived I turned and faced Lucy.
"Please don't take this personally but.." I covered Lucy's eyes with a blindfold "this is a surprise so trust me ok!"
At first she was struggling to take it off by after I said the last part she calmed down. We walked for a bit until we were at the surprise, I sat Lucy down and took off the blind fold.
"Huh? It's still pitch black," she noticed.
I pulled the lever near me and suddenly a bunch of fairy lights turned on. They were all rainbow and hung from the trees since we were in a clearing in the trees at the park.
"Wow!" Lucy breathed "this is amazing!"
"Isn't it?" I replied
"Soooooo are we eating cause I haven't had me dinner yet since I thought we were going to a restaurant," Lucy admitted. I laughed at that.
"Yeah I brought a picnic," I held up a picnic basket.
"Yippee!" She cheered. I chuckled at her childish behaviour but I'm always hungry. People sometimes call me a bottomless pit. By people I mean Lucy.
After we were done eating I was going to try again.
"Hey Lucy, I'm trying again and this time I'll do it right," I started off, my face was dead serious "will you, Lucy Heart, be my girlfriend?"

She smiled, a good sign, I hope.
"Now that's how you do it, I'd love too!" She, Lucy Heart, answered my question.