How Did The Media Find Out

I need to complain I just read the last chapter of Fairy Tail, so sad, and there was no no NaLu kiss!!!!!!! Gah why Hiro Mashima? Why isn't Natsu and Lucy married with 33 babies and I'm the fad mother!! Or Mira can be godmother I don't care. Why aren't they even dating?!

Lucy's POV

"YOU WHAT?!" Erza, Levy, Juvia and Mira yelled
"M..me a...and Natsu..... k....k....ki....kissed," I whispered
"GAH!" They all fangirled.
I sweat dropped.
"How did it happen?"
"Why did you do it?"
"Are there any pictures?"
They wouldn't shut up. I slowly crawled back into the corner as more and more questions hurled towards me.

Us Fairy Tail girls are having a sleep over together. It feels weird calling us Fairy Tail girls not not Fairy Wings. But I decided to tell the girls that Natsu and I kissed and we both confessed and now they're doing some serious fangirling.
"Uhhhh... guys?" I asked, trying to bring them off cloud nine.

It took a few minutes but after a while I finally got their attention.
"You won't tell anyone will you, I don't want the media finding out," I told them
"Don't worry Lucy we'll protect your secret with our lives!" Erza is way too over dramatic.
"Yeah!" Lucy cheered
"Awwwww, I really wanted to spread the word," said a disappointed Mira. I sweat dropped....
"Ok! Let's keep Lucy away from Gray!" Juvia cheered.

We all sweat dropped.
She was only supportive of Natsu and I because she wanted one less love rival. If you ask me Gray's already head over heels for her. The same with. Mira and Lauxus, Levy and Gajeel, Erza and Jellal, Evergreen and Elfman. I ship lots of people really.

We gossiped, avoided Mira's game of truth and dare for a few hours before deciding to sleep and by then it was about 4o'clock in the morning.

I woke up the next morning and checked the news on my phone. I looked on the most popular news stories and found a super popular one.

Lucy Heart and Natsu Dragneel kissed!!!!!!!!!
We have some photo evidence of pop stars Natsu and Lucy kissing.

Lucy Heart and Natsu Dragneel kissed!!!!!!!!!We have some photo evidence of pop stars Natsu and Lucy kissing

What.... how..... why.....
"WHO THE HELL TOOK THIS PICTURE!" I screamed making the whole house shake.

The others woke up.
"Ummm, Lucy please keep it down," complained Juvia
"Yeah Lulu I'm trying to sleep," yawned Levy
"I'm awake now, what perv did you scream at!" Erza jumped at and got ready to punch someone.
"I'm help Erza!" Mira did the same
"Guys look at this!" I wept.

When they saw the picture Mira smirked, saw how sad I was and tried to comfort me. Erza wen tin a rampage, then they both agreed to murder whoever took the picture.

Terrifying!

Levy and Juvia were shocked.
But the thing is no one was around so who took the picture?