Random Chapter

This chapter is not part of the story, I was bored.

One day Lucy walked into her house to find the worst thing that could happen. Her kitchen was trashed and she had no food...... even worse she was starving. The blonde celestial wizard walked into her room to find a pink haired doofus in her bed and next to him was a blue cat.

Oh they had a death wish!!!!!!!

"Lucy kick!!" Lucy yelled as she kicked the two intruders in the face and out of her bed.
"Hey Luce!" Natsu began
"What?" Grumbled Lucy
"All of a sudden I want to kiss you," Natsu told her
"Same!" Lucy said dramatically

Little did they know MiraJane, the She-Devil, was out side controlling them with with her newly equipped macral curse. Tartorous not only tried to kill them but also doomed Fairy Tail by being demons, not to mention the demon Mira just so happened to fight the demon who just so happens to be able to control people and even worse, MiraJane stole that curse from her.

This will grant the almighty Satan Soul wielded to make her ships cannon.

Now that NaLu was done she moved on to her next targets, Gruvia. All she needed to do was control Gray, Juvia would be easy.
"Hey Juvia," Gray said
"Yes Gray Sama!" A happy Juvia replied
"Are you sure your a water wizard and not a fire wizard cause your as hot as hell!" Gray said smoothly. Soon they were snogging right in front of the guild.

Next was Jerza

"Jellal come quick Erza has fallen ill and it could be life threatening!" Mira urged over the lacrama
"What! I'll be right there!" Jellal yelled

3 hours later

"That was quick!" Mira said
"Yeah we were on Mount Haucabe," Jellal explained
"Oh hey Jellal!" Waved Erza.

Suddenly she picked him up and carried him off to do god knows what. If you know what I mean and since I'm not even a teenager yet, I won't say anything else.

Bixanna.
What happens here was Bixlow went to Lisanna
"I always thought my crush would be rocking babies but it's you!"
"I always thought mine would be gentle sweet and kind but it's you too!" Lisanna cried out.

Everyone sweat dropped at that but Mira had no time to wait around. No! She was on mission!!!

ElfGreen

"You know what, your a real man, Elfman!" Evergreen purred
"So are you!" Elfman yelled
"Your so funny!" Evergreen laughed. Once again every one unlucky enough to hear sweatdropped. Suddenly they were kissing and other stuff.

Gale

Levy was reading when Gajeel asked
"What'cha up to, Shrimp?"
"Reading!" Levy replied
"What about?" Gajeel inquired
"A certain iron dragon slater who kisses a small solid script Mage," Levy flirted. The world was shocked, shy little Levy said that???
"We can arrange that!" Gajeel smirked

Rowen

"Hey Wendy!" Romeo said
"Hello!" Wendy replied
Controlled by Mira, Romeo kissed Wendy on the cheek and her face turned bright red and she fainted.

Conana

Cobra was also with Jellal as everyone from Crime Sorciair was there. (Is that it) Cobra looked at Kinana and she stared right back, they walked up to each other.
They didn't even bother talking they just went straight to kissing.
'Ah how romantic' Mira thought

YuSt

For some reason Fairy decided to have a party right now. And Sabertooth, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Quattro Serberus arrived in 1 second.
Sting got drunk and Yukino was MiraJane's puppet so they ended up making out. Yay!

Everyone else just suddenly got someone and started to make out.

Woohoo.
Mira got bored and saw Lauxus sitting alone in the corner and some dirty thought s went into her mind making her blush. Lauxus caught her staring and walked over, without Mira controlling him. He grunted
"Wanna dance?"
"Sure!" Mira smiled a blush visible.
About two minutes later they were kissing cause I said so.

The end!!!!

I don't even know what that was I just wrote whatever I felt like. Don't judge this because all the times where I said weird stuff is just because I'm a weird person.