Allura's Day

It was finally Allura's Day.

The paladins were going to travel from all over the universe to Altea, to meet Coran and celebrate princess Allura.

It had been a year since they parted ways, and each of them had been up to their own adventures since.

"Your armies have attacked us at every turn." complained Chancellor Kevis. 

"If you had only just agreed to our terms, the attacks would not be necessary." argued Chancellor Vixia.

A conflict of interests in the Xritoo system had required the Atlas' diplomatic interference. Shiro, the Captain, sat amongst generals and rulers to try and achieve a peaceful resolution.

"You are occupying a peaceful settlement!" insisted Kevis.

"Our people were starving!"

"Chancellors. Please, sit. Dinner is served." said Hunk, who stood at the edge of the table with a cart of food. "Tonights meal is a filet of Bandrillo, spiced with the seasoning from the plains of planet Mabo, alongside pilaf of long-grain Forlongian brill from the vast fields of Antidoll. And it's accompanied by a cider made from the petals of the Altean juniberry flower. Bon apetit."

Hunk had taken on the job of the Atla's chef. As the ship travelled the galaxies as a scout of peace, the yellow paladin blended his talent for cooking and his way with people to help with diplomatic conflicts.

"Delicious!" said one of the Chancellors, tasting Hunk's food.

"And it wouldn't be possible without the cooperation of all three planets of the Xritoo system. Much like my cooking crew, comprised of aliens from all across the cosmos working together to bring you this delicious meal." Hunk pointed to the back of the room, where Shay and Romelle stood among a group of people dressed in chef's clothing. "Princess Allura, the very person we celebrate on this day, once said, 'we are always stronger together'. If the people of your planets work together, so much more can be achieved."

"Honor her by following in her footsteps and walking the path towards peace." added Shiro.

---

"All done!" said Pidge, taking the newly programmed chip out of the computer.

The green paladin had spent the past year on Earth with her family, helping them make it into a technological hub for aliens from all over the universe.

"So, have you been thinking of any names?" said Matt, who was adjusting the screws on a humanoid robot that stood in the centre of the room.

"Yeah, I was thinking of Chip!" said Pidge.

"You and your puns." Matt shook his head and chuckled.

In that moment, Colleen Holt popped her head into the room.

"Katie, your father's got the teludav all warmed up for you." she said. "Better get going, you don't wanna be late."

"Don't worry Pidge, I'll have Chip all ready to go by the time you get back." said Matt.

"Just don't initialize until I return, I wanna witness Chip's first moments of consciousness." said Pidge, as she headed out of the room and made her way to the green lion.

---

"Construction is on its course." said the Altean Acolyte Merla.

She stood before the nearly completed Castle of Lions, which the Alteans had been working on rebuilding after the return of their planet.

"Ah, most excellent!" said Coran, curling his moustache. "How are the preparations for tonight's feast coming? It has to be perfect. It will be the first Celebration of Allura. The first of many to come."