Two As One (Lemon)

WARNING: Explicit content. You can skip this and it won't affect the story. You've been warned, proceed at your own risk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner, Keith walked Kanna to her room.

The two were talking about the plans the Garrison had been developing to handle the Galra invasion.

Once they are arrived at the door, Kanna turned to face Keith.

"I hope everything works out. Right now, it's not looking too promising." she said.

"We've made it this far, we'll get through this." said Keith.

Kanna nodded and smiled.

Keith used his hand to move a strand of hair from Kanna's face. He ran his ringers through her face and let his hand linger, while looked into her eyes.

"You're so beautiful" he said, softly.

Kanna blushed and her stomach filled with butterflies. She wondered if he would ever stop having that effect on her.

Keith then held her hand and gave her a kiss on the forehead, saying:

"Goodnight, Kanna."

"Night, paladin." she said, jokingly.

As he turned to leave, however, Kanna couldn't bring herself to let go of his hand.

Keith turned around to look at her, and saw she had a longing look in her eyes.

"Stay." she said, almost whispering.

Keith seemed surprised by her request for a second, but then he smiled and nodded.

Kanna pulled him by the hand into her room.

Once the door was closed, she removed her jacket and hanged it by the door. Keith did the same.

He walked over to her and held her face with both of his hands, softly kissing her lips.

But Kanna pulled away suddenly, covering Keith's mouth. She seemed to be focusing on listening to something.

"Everything okay?" asked Keith.

"Yeah. I'm just making sure we have no spies this time." said Kanna, smirking.

Keith chuckled.

To Kanna's surprise, he swiftly scooped her up by grabbing the back of her thighs. She then wrapped her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck, chuckling with glee.

Keith walked over to the bed and laid Kanna down on it, leaning over to kiss her lips as she intertwined her fingers in his hair.

He was so close and he smelled like the crips night air and a warm fireplace. She could feel his hands beginning to wander, running over her shirt and sliding over the lines of her waist and hips.

Kanna was finding it hard to focus with Keith's weight on her, his fingers squeezing her sides and his tongue sliding between her lips to meet her own.

She couldn't think - everything was blurry and warm, and she wanted more of it.

Keith moved from her lips to plant soft kisses along her jaw, her neck. The feeling of her skin made him crazy, and he couldn't help but sneak a soft bite.

The feeling of his teeth on her made Kanna unintentionally let out a soft, breathy moan. Keith, looked up to see a soft blush painted across Kanna's nose and cheeks. Her mouth was slightly parted as she attempted to catch her breath.