Jump-scare (Ronnie Radke)

CHAPTER TEN

**Jamie's pov**

I awoke in a strange bed. Panic arose in my stomach as I got up and looked around.

it was bright. the room was a clean white color. there were Black Veil Brides posters everywhere. letters on the wall all sighed to Andy Biersack.

ohh...I must be in Andy's room. I opened the door to see Andy standing in the hall talking to Ashley.

Ashley saw me, "There she is!" he said with a smile. Andy turned around and quickly hugged me, "oh thank god! I thought you were in a coma or something!" I chuckled lightly, "im not that lucky...."

he pulled away and looked at me frowning, "what the hell are you talking about?! that would be awful..!. why were you even sleeping in the road! you know I almost hit you right! your lucky Ashley saw you there!"

tears were burning my cheeks. I sniffled and spoke quietly,  "you should've just hit me..." Andy's eyes filled with concern. Ashley walked up to Andy and gently pulled him away from me. Andy, walking to his room, started cussing to himself and slammed his door shut making me jump a bit.

Ashley hugged me, "don't mind him, he's just worried..." I hugged him back tightly, sobbing into his chest, "i-i'm sorry....I j-just don't wanna be here anymore Ashley..."

I could hear the frown in his voice, "why is that dear? you amazing! and really fucking adorable! plus Ronnie would be heart broken...."

I sobbed harder, "h-he cheated o-on me Ashley..." he gasped, "WHAT!?" his anger filled the room, "im going to kick is ass!"

I looked up at him "n-no don't hurt him! its not his fault...he probably just saw how fat and ugly I am.."

Ashley's arms tightened slightly around me, "what the fuck are you talking about! your hot! I tap that ass any day! well if Andy didn't already call dibbs.." I blushed lightly and chuckled wiping my tears away.

"wow Ashley, such a way with words..." he laughed, "there's that smiled I love so much! but you should probably go talk to Andy.." I nodded and gave him one last hug before walking to Andy's room opening the door slowly, "A-Andy?"

I peeked me head in to see Andy sitting on his bed crying softly, he looked up and sniffled quickly wiping his tears, "oh uhh Jamie...whats up?"

I walked over to his bed and sat next to him, "why are you crying Andy?" he looked at me then at the ground before quitely speaking, "why do you want to die so badly?".

I frowned, "I don't, well not anymore at least" he sighed and hugged me, "please don't hurt yourself...." I hugged him back, "I wont..."

he smiled, "so why were you in the middle of the road with a busted lip and a bloody nose anyway?". I sighed telling him word for word everything that happened. what Ronnie had said. and how I got were I was.

he stood up Angrily, "im going to kill him!" he ran outside and got into the car I followed him, stopping him from leaving, "no, please don't" he looked at me, his eyes full of sympathy but then quickly faded back into anger, "get in...I won't hurt him...but we're getting your stuff...they should be back at the FIR house the tour ended last night." I nodded and got in the car.

the car ride was silent other then Andy occasionally sighing. he pulled into the driveway getting out of the car, and

walking up to the door. I followed closely behind.

he knocked and Jacky answered, "hey Andy wha-" he saw me and frown, "god Jamie im so sorry for what Ronnie did...Christians in my room if you need her.." he moved so we could come in.

Ronnie was on the couch with Jenna. when he saw me he kissed her. Andy growled in anger, "what the hell is wrong with you man?!"

Ronnie just glared at Andy, "You know exactly whats wrong you fucking asshole!" I pulled on Andy's arm he looked down at me...i whispered in his ear, "please stop..." he nodded, "we're just her for her things..."

Jacky pointed upstairs, "her stuffs in my room.." we went upstairs, grabbed my things, and left. I guess im staying with BVB for awhile....I just want to go home...