Jump-scare (Ronnie Radke)

CHAPTER SEVEN

I was crying for a good 30 minutes when I heard someone open the door. "yeah man I just need some water.." I looked up to see Andy Biersack walking through the door. when he saw me crying he frowned "Jamie what's wrong?" normally being the little fangirl I am I would freak out that Andy Biersack knew my name. But I couldn't focus on anything. My brother....I got up and wiped my tears. "m-my" I started choking on my words "my brother.." another tear ran down my face. Andy sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to him "what about him?" his voice was filled with concern. I sat next to him "he got in a car accident" i looked up at him and took a deep breath to stop myself from crying again "and died last night....m-my dad just told me.." I broke down in tears again. Andy wraped his arms around me giving me a hug I buried my head in his shoulder "im so sorry...Ronnie told me you were close to him.." I pulled away gently and brought my knees to my chest and wraped my arms aroumd them hiding my face behind my bright blue hair. "its going to be okay Jamie...he wouldn't want you to be all sad about it" Andy tried to comfort me. "i-i know b-but he was my brother..he stuck up for me a-at school...and he w-was my only friend till I met Christian...I can't live without him" I started to cry silently trying to hide the tears. "yes you can...everyone loses someone they love..your not alone..we're all here for you Jamie...Ronnie, Jacky, Max, Ron, Derek, Ryan, me and everyone else" I looked up at him "you barely know me your probably going to hate me like everyone else.." **AOUTHERS NOTE: IF YOU DIDNT HEAR YET RON  LEFT THE BAND TO START A SOLO CAREER AND HE WAS REPLACED BY MAX GREEN SO....YEAH THAT HAPPENED :l I WAS PRETTY BUMMED OUT ABOUT IT BUT OH WELL LIFE GO'S ON BYEEE** i looked back down. he grabbed my face squishing my cheeks together gently making my lips stick out so I look stupid but funny "what do you mean everyone else?" he continued to hold my face like that so I sounded funny when I talked "evryon u naned. day all hat me day ust pretnd-Andy lets go of my face-to like me becuse Ronnie dose" he looked at me like I was stupid "your telling me that you think they don't like you?! girl do you know how much they all talk about you?" I tilted my head "they do..?.. really..?" he smiled "yes really! they all love you!" I smiled and he hugged me I hugged him back tightly then we both pulled away. "thank you" i giggle he smiles and stands going to the fridge and getting a water bottle "no problem kid, just always know that we all love you k?" I smiled "k" he walked back outside but stoped at the door "hey Jamie Bryan Starrs is out here interviewing us you wanna join?" I jumped out of my set "HELL YEAH I DO! let my clean up!" and with that he chuckled and went outside while I wipe my smudged makeup out and put some new makeup on.

**hehehe I am really tired so threr are probably mistakes please excuse them and me of my laziness - w - kk bye