Jump-Scare (Ronnie Radke)

Chapter 22

**10 years later**

The kids are happy and healthy as they run along the beach playing with eachother and the kites Ronnie bought them. I couldn't be happier with the life I have. Ronnie proposed after 3 years of dating, the wedding was amazing. A wedding any girl could dream of and more. We got married at Disney World. It was magical.

Andy eventually married Juliet Simms. She's beautiful and sweet, they're a perfect couple. She's now six months pregnant and I am three months, the family's gonna get a whole lot bigger. Falling In Reverse has been slowly splitting up and getting new members and Andy has been doing his own thing. But we all still keep in touch with the old band mates. I especially with Ashley, he's always been a close friend. I've even dropped the old style of colored hair and edgy clothes. Still wear a little bit of black though, I suppose old habits die hard.

It's amazing to think that Ronnie and I met at Old Town, a little place in Kissimmee Florida, that just happened to have the most romantic hanted house in the world.

The End

//I left this story without a proper ending and I thought it seemed fit to end it happy. All good stories may come to an end. This was the first story I wrote on the site freshman year and I loved to go back and read all my horrible writing and spelling and improper grammar. I loved to see how far I've come in writing. If you enjoyed this ending, which I hope you did, leave comment and a vote. Tell me more on how I can Improve my writing even further. Thank you all for reading.