Jump-scare (Ronnie Radke)

CHAPTER THREE

Ronnie grinned and grabbed my hand leading me to the rollercoaster where Ryan, Ron, and Derek were waiting in line to ride. Ryan turned around and smiled "Hey Ronnie, who's this?" he looked at me and Ron and Derek turned around also. I looked down shyly Ronnie squeezed my hand lightly. I looked up at him he smiled "Her names jamie" he looked at Ryan. Ryan smiled and held his hand out for me to shake "Nice to meet you jamie im Ryan, this is Ron and Derek" I smiled and shaked his hand "I know....where's jacky?". Ryan looked around and pointed to the twist-a-whirl "He's over there" I turned around and walked over to him Ronnie followed I looked at him shyly "uhh....h-hi" He turned around and smiled at me "Hello...uhh....who are you?" Ronnie put his arm around my shoulder "Shes my new girlfriend, Jamie". Ronnie looked down at me and smiled at my blush. Jacky smiled "Oh, well its nice to meet you Jamie" I blushed lightly looking up at Jacky "I just wanted to say im a huge fan...your really good at playing guitar...and you inspired me to start playing too..." Jacky smiled "Oh thats awesome im gonna have to see you play sometime" I giggled "sure I'll play for you" I looked at Ronnie he grinned "so you play guitar?" I smiled "yep". The man working the twist-a-whirl ride spoke up "Are you guys gonna ride?" Jacky ran on the ride handing the guy tickets "HELL YEAH!!" I looked at Ronnie with puppy dog eyes "Can I pwease go on?" making sure I stuck my bottom lip out adorably. He smiled and gently bit my lip "hehehe" I blushed lightly and tried to speak but it was hard "Rwwonnie stttwop" he chuckled and let go of my lip "of course you can go on the ride beautiful" he handed the man tickets "YAY!!" I kissed his lips gently and ran to the spiny-chair-thing that Jacky was in and Ronnie followed. After a while of riding rides and talking to the boys it was time for us to go. walking back to the bus we passed the tattoo place I looked up at Ronnie "uhh....Ronnie can we stop at the tattoo place before we go?" he looked down at me "sure...but what are you gonna get done?" I smiled "I always wanted a tattoo and a lip piercing" he lead me over to the place and walked up to the man at the register "hello my girlfriend would like to get a tattoo and her lip pierced" Ronnie smiled warmly. The man looked at me and raised an eyebrow "Shes your girlfriend?" Ronnies smile faded "do you have a problem with that?" the man looked me head to toe then at Ronnie "well you have landed yourself some sweet ass" The man smirked. Ronnie frowned and looked at him angerly "can we just get her a tattoo and a lip piercing." the man looked at Ronnie in fright "Y-yes right this way" The man lead me to the back of the shop "okay witch side do you want your lip pierced?" he asked not looking at me "the right side please" I said smiling. He put the needle to my lip and pushed it through quickly. Ronnie looked at me shocked "d-didn't that hurt?" I looked at him and smiled "no not at all" he just shrugged "damn you got some balls". we laughed and the man put a ring in my lip "okay now what do you want tattooed and where?" I thought for a second "I want the Falling In Reverse lips on the back of my neck" Ronnie smiled lightly. The man looked at me then realizes something and turned to Ronnie "wait...aren't you Ronnie Radke!?" Ronnie nodded "yep" he looked at him wide eyed then looked back at me and did my tattoo. I didnt even feel it really...I kinda liked the pain...am I weird o . o...once he was done Ronnie payed him and we left. we finally got to the bus I was about to open the door but Ronnie scooped me up bridle style and opened the door walking in. I giggled "we're not married" he looked at me and smirked "yet" I blushed darkly and he sat me down on the couch next to jacky who was playing guitar. He looked at me and handed me the guitar "play for us" he smiled I wraped the strap around my neck and grabbed a pick "what do you want me to play?" Ronnie sat next to me "play im not a vampire" I smiled and started playing it. everyone started singing it as I played including me. when I finished Ronnie smiled at me "WOW. Jamie that was perfect. maybe even better" I blushed and looked at him "no Jacky is waaaay better than I am at it" Jacky shrugged "I couldn't have done any better" he smiled "meh" I yawned and stretched my arms then layed on Ronnies shoulder closing my eyes. "someones a sleepy head" Ryan laughing and messed up my hair with his hand. Ronnie smiled and carried me to the big room in the back of the tour bus and set me on the bed. He layed down next to me and held me close I feel asleep instantly.