Jump-scare (Ronnie Radke)

CHAPTER SIX

We had just left the venue and were on our way the Dallas, Texas for the next concert. Since I had joined them for the rest of the tour so late, this would be the last stop then we were off to Los Angeles the Ronnies house where me and Christian would be staying. My 18th birthday was in 3 days and Christian was already 18 so we could go wherever was please. Not like my parents cared anyways.  then I realized my brother hasn't called me like he said he would. I grabbed my phone and called him. no answer. I called him again. and again. still no answer. so I had to do the dreaded. call my parents. I called my dad since he was the nicer than my mom. I called his number "hello" I sighed in relief I never thought I'd ever do that..."oh uhh hi dad" I sighed "Jamie where have you been?!" he half/screamed "oh uh im on tour with my favorite band" he sighed "can you tell us next time please?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "why do you care so much? you were going to leave me there anyway." I sighed. I practically heard his frown "I wasn't going to. your mother was drunk. she didn't mean to hit you like she did" I smiled lightly "its okay daddy. im sorry I will tell you where im going next time.." he chuckled "its okay" I then remembered why i called "uhh do you know where Alex is?" (my brothers name was Alex) my dad sighed "yeah about that..." I frowned "what? what happened?" my dad sounded light he was going to cry "he got into a car accident and passed away last night..." I my heart stoped. my brother. the one who stands up for me at school. the one who fixes me when I break. my big brother is dead. I broke out into tears in the middle of the tour bus. Ronnie and the boys along with Christian were outside talking to black veil brides. I was alone crying in a ball on the floor. I was broken.