Jump-scare (Ronnie Radke)

CHAPTER NINE

  //oh my gooooosh its been so long since I've updated I actually had to go back and read the last chapter to remember what happened xD

**Jamie's pov**

Sammi should be here soon. Ronnie is sleeping he decided to go to bed early to night.

As I sat on the couch of the tour bus I was pondering on what to get Ronnie. would he like a watch or something? nah thats not like him....what would he want? hmm I have to think more about this.

Sammi knocked on the door quietly trying not to wake the boys. Christian opened the door and walked out I followed her. we all got in the car and drove off. its only 7:00pm so most stores should be open.

"what are you getting him?" Sammi asked, I looked at her "I don't know, what would he want?" she thought for a second then a smile grew on her face.

"you can play guitar can't you?", I nodded, "yeah why?"

she turned the car around and parked it at the nearest gas station then turned to look at me, "can you sing?" oh god, i don't know l, I shruged "don't know, never really thought about singing."

she smiled, "well sing for us" I sighed, "like what?"

"anything"

okay....here go's nothing.....

I open my lungs dear

I sing this at funerals, no rush,

these lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush,

a baby boy you've held so tightly this pain it visits almost nightly

missing hotel beds I feel your touch

I will await dear

a patience of eternity, my crush,

but that time there jaws dropped. was I that good o - o

"uhh are you guys okay?"

they started clapping, "Jamie that was awesome!" Christian cheered, I blushed, "really?"

Sammi started the car and drove an a unfamiliar direction smiling the entire time.

"were are we going?" I asked scared of the answer. she pulled into a parking lot of a recording studio. got out of the car, and pulled me inside to see all of black veil brides recording there new album im guessing. she hugged Jinxx and whispered something in his ear. he smiled and nodded. she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the recording room. then handed me a guitar, and sat me on a stoll.

"now sing" she smiled and walked out.

oh god, everyone's watching. I can't. I looked at Christian with pleading eyes. she frowned but then walked into the rocording room thing I was in.

"common Jamie your gonna do great! I stay right by your side the whole time"

I smiled then looks at andy and nodded indicating that I was ready. he pressed the rocord button and I started playing the intro to The Morticians Daughter, then sang.

I closed my eyes and sang my little heart out and Christian sang some back up for me. after we were done they burned the song on a CD, hugged me, told me I did good. Andy even was thinking about featuring me in one of the new albums songs! yay!

We listened to the disc the whole ride back to the bus. before we went inside I grabbed the disc and put it back in the case and writing in sharpy "i love you more then I could ever scream - Jamie" I hope he likes it.

the light was on so I assumed they were awake. I opened the door and walked up the steps "hey Ronnie I got you som-" I dropped the CD. the sight I saw was unbearable. The pain I felt was like someone just shot me straight through the heart.

there he was. Ronnie. MY RONNIE. making out with some other girl. who was ten times prettier than me and skinnier at that matter. I was frozen. he looked up and pulled away from her, "oh uhh....Jamie....its not what it looks like..?." he laughed. how could he!

she looked at me "whos this Jamie girl?" anger and betrayal burned in my stomach, "no fuck that! who the fuck are you?"

Ronnie frown at me, "calm the fuck down Jamie, this is Jenna, my NEW girlfriend" tears started streaming down my face. he chuckled "oh common Jamie, you didn't think it would last did you?" I ran out of the bus. I didn't even know Christian and Sammi were behind me. I ran. and ran. and ran some more. sobbing my eyes out. I tripped over a rock and fell slamming my face on the concrete. blood now pouring from my nose and busted lip I layed there crying in the middle of the rode till I fell asleep. hoping to god a car came and hit me.