Jump-scare (Ronnie Radke)

Chapter 14

OMG I JUST NOTICED THAT I FUCKED UP AND DELETED THE FIRST PART AND THE STORY SKIPPED AHEAD IM SO SORRY I'M FIXING IT NOW

WARNING: THERE MAY BE SOME SEXUAL CONTENT A BIT TO MUCH FOR YOUNGER PEOPLE...well theres no REALLY nasty stuff but yeah warning i guess xD

**Jamie's pov**

"Ronnie?" i look at him my eyes tearing up. Andy walks up behind me, "who is it?" i look at him and open the door a little wider so he can see. intently Andy glares at Ronnie, "What the fuck do you want Radke?"

Ronnie looked down then back up at me. staring into my eyes, "Jamie i-i'm so sorry please please let me explain.." i look at Andy he shakes his head and punches the wall and storms into his room. i turn to Ronnie with a pleading look in his eyes. i sigh, "no Ronnie theres nothing you can say im done with you" i go to close the door but he stops it, "please Jamie" i try to force it closed but he holds it back, "Jamie please! i-i fucking love you" i stop and stare at him. did he really just say that to me? ME? AFTER WHAT HE DID?. i take a deep breath, "fuck you Ronnie" i slam the door pushing him out of the way then i storm into the room and lay down crying. i cry for hours non-stop with Andy trying to get me to come out. but i don't. i just cry till i finally fall back to sleep.

I woke up and sighed looking at my wrist. 'nope wasn't a dream....damn...' i thought. i got out of bed i was all sweaty from wearing such long clothes to hide..them..

i grab my phone to see that i have 17 missed calls from Ronnie. He left a few voice mails, i only listened to one "Hey Jamie...I'm so fucking sorry...please call back... *there was a pause* I love you" then it beeped. i through my phone at the wall, sat on my bed, and started to cry once again.

the door to my bedroom slowly creaked open and Andy walked in, "Hey Jamie..." he walked over and sat next to me, "what's wrong?"

i looked up at him with tears in my eyes, "R-Ronnie left a message....he apologized" i sniffled and held in more tears "i-i just can't forgive him...i want to....but i fucking can't" he wrapped his arms around me bringing me into a tight hug. A warm wonderful hug.

**Andy's pov***

i walked in to see Jamie crying on her bed. god it hurts to see someone so beautiful to cry, "Hey Jamie..." i made my way to her bed and sat next to her, "what's wrong?" she told me. God fucking dammit Ronnie. can't he see what he's doing to this poor girl? i huged her. Shes so small and vulnerable. she looked up at me. she had such beautiful eyes. i couldn't help myself. i kissed her.

she pulled away quickly, "A-Andy..? w-what are yo-" i cut her off by kissing her again. this time she kissed back. Shes so beautiful. i moved my hand up her sweater and felt little lines. i think. i quickly pull away and look at her then i moved her sweater up and see them. cuts. everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

i stand up and look at her. i just stare. im speechless. the only word i could mutter out is, "why?" she just stays silent and walks over to me.

**Jamie**

he saw them...maybe its for the best. maybe he can help me. i walk over to him. i stare into his blue eyes. i kiss him again. it gets intense. im not sure if im ready. but i feel like this is what i need.

just like that we were naked i stop, "i-its my first time" i blush darkly he smiles, "don't worry beautiful...i wont hurt you..."

i woke up. naked with Andy by my side. i feel better...but also guilty...very guilty....

i didn't edit sooooo sorry and sorry its been so long xD i just been doing things amd stuff you know...being lazy...I'll start to try and update every other day start I today sooooo byeeeee