Jump-scare (Ronnie Radke)

CHAPTER EIGHT

**Ronnies POV**

I watched as Andy open the bus door then stopped asking Jamie if she would like to join the interview. He was in there for a long time I wonder what they were doing...after about what seemed like 5 minutes Jamie walked off the bus. she was so beautiful. the way her blue hair corresponds with her dark blue eyes. shes perfect. my train of thought gets interrupted by Bryan asking me something "im so what?" I look at him raising an eyebrow, he smiled "I asked how long you and Jamie have been together?" I looked at her and smiled "today's actually our one week anniversary" she blushed lightly and smiled biting her bottom lip, she always does that when she blushes. its fucking adorable. I pulled a small box out of my pocket with a small bow on it and hand it to her. I know she doesn't like jewelry much but I know she'll love this. she blushed even more "what is it?" Bryan asked she chucked "well I wouldn't know yet, I haven't opened it yet smart one" she said sarcastically, we all laughed and Bryan blushed embarrassed. she finally opened it to she the silver skull necklace that Christian and Sammi Doll **I DON'T KNOW IF I SPELT THAT RIGHT SORRY :I** helped me pick out. Jamie and Sammi became good friends over the past few days we've been with Black Veil Brides but today was the day her and Andy first met. anyway, the necklace what beautiful the charm was rather small, but still a reasonable size, with a skull on it and rose stems full with small spikes weapon around it, rose dotting different spots on it. Her face lit up with happiness as she warped her small arms around me and stood on her tippy toes to kiss me. I returned the favor by wrapping my arms around her boney frame and kissed her back. the we pulled away remembering that all of Black Veil Brides and Falling in Reverse along with Bryan and a camera were watching. she smiles and looked up at me "thank you Ronnie its beautiful, it just feel like shit cause I was going to get your present later" she chucked. I smiled warmly "you don't have to get me anything, you being here is good enough" she blushed. I love her.

**Jamie's POV**

I put the necklace on and we finally finished the interview, Im going to wait for Sammi Doll to come pick Christian and i up to get Ronnie a anniversary precent. im so excited to get Ronnie something with the money I've been saving up! he's done so much for me! I think I love him...i know its really soon to say that..but...I dont know.