Jump-scare (Ronnie Radke)

Chapter 15

PLEASE GO REREAD THE LAST CHAPTER I MESSED UP AND THE WHOLE FIRST PART WAS DELETED. THE STORY SKIPPED AHEAD SO I REWROTE IT PLEASE GO REREAD IT

**Jamie's pov***

i looked over at Andy. he was sleeping. he had a smile on his face he was happy. better than anything I've felt in a while.

i couldn't help but feel guilty for what I've done. he was my first. but i just don't feel anything for him. nothing at all.

yet i wanna lay here all day with him holding me. I what to feel loved, even if i don't love them back. i want the attention. i need it.

*THREE WEEKS LATER*

**Andy's pov**

she's sick again. throughing up her lunch in the toilet. im really starting to get worried. at first i thought it was just the flu but its been three weeks. i hope she's okay...

**Jamie's pov**

I'm throughing up in the toilet AGAIN. its starting to make me nervous, "I'm taking you to the doctor" Andy pops up behind with keys in his hand, "now" i wash up and follow him outside to the car. Once we're at the doctors office we sign in and wait for the doctor. she took blood samples. about 30 minutes later she came back in the room, "hello miss Jamie" she smiled happily, "we think we may have foundout the problem! but we would like to take a urine sample just to be sure before we tell you!" i nod and smile. she hands me a cup and i do my thing. once done, i wash my hands and give her the sample. Andy and i wait in the waiting room. Andy looks worried. I'm just chill with it. if something really wrong with me no one would miss me anyway. About an hour later the doctor walks in again this time, with a smile wider than the last, "ok miss Jamie, it was confirmed! your pregnant!" my jaw dropped. along with Andy's. I HAVE A BABY?! NOW?! OF ALL TIMES?!. the worst part was that it was with someone i don't love. it hurts to say it. or even think it. but its true.