Jump-scare (Ronnie Radke)

CHAPTER 21

"I'm not ready for kids Ronnie...I'm only 18, and I don't want kids with someone I don't love..." Ronnie's frown grew larger. I felt like such a horrible person, "or I-I could have them and put them up for adoption? That would be better right?" He gave me a look, but then put his hands over his face and sighed, "Jamie. Children need their parents. I hate my mom. She left me. Thats how you kids will feel about you...Andy won't let that happen..."

I sigh and play with my fingers, "I guess you're right....It's my responsibility. I probablywouldn't be able to give them up for adoption anyway" I look at him and smirk, "they'd be too cute" I stand and walk to the door, "I'm going to tell Andy the news..and that I'm really sorry" I step out the door, "you should come to and talk this through with him.. he's going through a hard time right now"
Ronnie nods and stands up walking over to me, "yeah, I'm have to make step dad plans and stuff with him. Imma spoil the shit outta those babys...like I do Willow!" We laughs and get in the car driving to the BVB house. The ride is silent and once we make it to the door Andy opens it for us, "I heard someone pull up." He turns and walks into the living room angerly. His eyes puffy and red. He's been crying. Ashley, Jake, and CC are sitting on the couch frowns on their once happy and rambunctious faces.

Ronnie and I make out way inside. The whole place seems colder and darker than before. I sit next to Andy in the last seat on the couch. He stiffens and takes a deep breath not making eye contact with me. Ronnie stands next to me looking Ashley. Ashley shakes his head at him and looks away.

I stare at Andy for a few minutes and then grab his hands, "Andy look at me" I say in a sweet voice. He snatches his hands away and turns to me, "what do you want?! Why are you here? To tell me how much you don't love me?! To tell me how you're going to kill my children!?" Tears run down his cheeks. I look at Ronnie. Ronnie nods and points towards the other boys then walks to the kitchen. Signaling for then to follow him. They all stand, Ashley pats Andy's back reassuring then kisses my forehead signaling he's not mad at me.

Andy's looking at the floor and I gently put my hand on his cheek bringing his face towards me, "Andy I do love you. So much. I-I just got frustrated earlier... I'm sorry for that. I love you." I look deeply into his eyes. He does the same to me, "I just don't love you the same as you love me. You're like a best friend," I smile, "and I'm going to have my best friends kids" it takes him a moment to take in what I said. Then his faces comes to life again and he smiles widely and stands up, "you're gonna have them!?" I smile and stand with him nodding, "yes!" He picks me up and spins me around then puts me back down. He looks into my eyes, his arms still around my waist. He's crying again, but these are tears of joy, "thank you so much" he smiles again then kisses me. Its not a sentimental kiss, its more like a friendly peck on the lips and I happily kiss him back, "there's no need to thank me..they're my children and I love them too!"

I look to the side and all the boys are standing a few feet away from us. Smiles painted on they're happy faces, "I take it Ronnie told you guys?" I smile.

They nod in unison and come in for a big group hug. I love these people. They are the best friends and boyfriend that I could ask for.