[Hin] Chapter 32: Band, Baja, Betrayal

Now I know how tough it is to come out of Writer's Block....
I haven't been writing for 2-4 months. So my mind had become unable to work on the plots. Thus it took me so much time to post this chapter.
I couldn't just get myself to write a good chapter. But anyways here it is.
Hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed the previous chapters. Pardon me if the chapter is not upto the mark but do comment to tell me how it was.
Thank you!

Here it goes......
__________________________

Amidst all the dhol-nagadas, the bride's procession stood outside the grand main entrance of the Pathankot Rajbhavan. A line of housemaids arrived with big trays of flower petals. Soon they got divided into two lines on either sides of the door, making way for Tejaswini and Tia with Yohan following behind them.

Tejaswini and Tia were dolled up in patiala suits with hair braided with parande, while Yohan was wearing kurta-pyajama. Whereas the bride's side were wearing traditional Rajasthani attires.

"Saath-shri-akaal, saath-shri-akaal," the groom's side greeted the bride's side with folded hands and made way for them as they were being showered with rose petals.

Jai was nervously sitting on a adorned two-seater greeting other guests when the bride's side entered with four people carrying a palanquin. It was put down and Jai helped Gayatri come out of it. He whispered something into her ears which made her blushingly look down.

Arjun spotted Tia sitting in a sofa, trying to pacify Tej showing the surroundings. He smirked and walked up to them.

As soon as he came in Tej's view, he calmed down. Arjun waved and smiled at him which was replied by Tej with giggles.

Tia followed Tej's gaze and saw Arjun approach them.

"Tum hi sambhalo ab innko," Tia let Arjun pick Tej from her lap with a smile, "Itne dino baad tumhe samne dekha hain, ab to nehi chhorne wala tumhe."

"Chaliye, Tej, Mumma ko dhoondne chalte hain. Hum kabse aye hain, abtak humse milne nehi ayi," Arjun said looking at Tej.

Tia was confused with what he said, "Excuse me? Ye kya keh rahe ho tum?"

"Ji... Aapne humari Rani-sa ko kahi dekha?" He said to her. "Agar mile to hume batana zarur."

"Arjun!" She hit him on the arm, "Main hi hu aapki Rani-sa. Itna acting matt karo, over-acting lag raha hain!" She rolled her eyes.

He laughed, "Kaise pehchaan le? Aap to ekdum Punjaban lag rahi hain."

"Thank...."

"Rani-sa, hume rings ki thali sajane mein madat kijiye," Tejaswini hurriedly came and took Tia away with her.

Soon after Jai and Gayatri exchanged rings and concluded the function.

Arjun knocked on the open door of Praneet-Priya's bedroom, interrupting their conversation.

"Sorry, itna late disturb karne ke liye," Arjun apologized when he had the couple's attention.

"No, it's okay. Hum sooye thori na the. Bata, kuch chahiye tha?" Praneet said.

"Aap donone Rani-sa ko kahi dekha hain?"

"Haan, Tejaswini ke saath hogi. Main bhi waha se aayi hu," Priya informed.

"Tumdono ko nehi lagta Tejaswini aur Tia bohot friendly lag rahe hain ekdusre ke saath?" Praneet expressed his suspicion.