[unedited HIN] 23|| Elaan-E-Ishhq

All the females were getting their mehendi done by the professional henna artists, in the hall. Some ladies were singing various traditional songs in a corner.

Jai, Praneet and other guys were feeding their girls since their hands were covered with henna. Tia was sadly looking at the couples.

"Ye Arjun kaha reh gaya... Bhook ke mare pet dard kar raha hain!" she whined to herself.

After a while, she saw Arjun walking down the stairs, buckling his watch. She got excited and was about to wave at him but stopped.

"Aise nehi.... Thori narazgi dikhana chahiye mujhe," she smiled mischievously.

She looked around and saw Yohan talking with some other guys.

"Yohan!" Tia called out.

"Haan bolo, Tia," he came to her.

Arjun had reached the hall and was nearby her, looking around.

"Mujhe na bohot bhook lag rahi hain," she said loudly for Arjun to hear, "Mere liye thora khana leke aoge?" she made a puppy face at him.

Arjun noticed it and was watching them with narrowed eyes. Tia was keeping an eye on him with the corner of her eyes.

"Haan, zarur! Abhi laya."

The awestruck lover boy went happily because he was unaware of what was actually happening. According to him, his love wanted something for him and he could do anything for her.

After Yohan left, Arjun's eyes met with Tia's and she just rolled her eyes.

"Awww. Thank you so much, Yo," Tia thanked Yohan with fake excitement when he came back with food.

Arjun saw this and took one step towards them, which made Tia excited thinking that her plan worked.

"Arjun!" Tejaswini came up to Arjun, stopping him on the way.

"Haan?"

"Mera gala bohot sookh raha hain. Mere liye paani la doge, please?" she showed her two hands covered with henna.

Arjun looked at Tia's way, nodded and went away.

"Thank you so much, Arjun!" Tejaswini winked at Tia.

Tia frowned and fumed.

~

At night, it was the wedding. Tia and Gayatri was walking down the stairs with Priya, the bride. Jai and Praneet couldn't help but stare at their girls. Actually all the attendees were watching them walk down, except for Arjun. He was busy instructing the manager, which obviously didn't go well with Tia.

~

Soon after, the wedding had begun. Now it was almost at its end.

"Arjun. Praneet ke joote dekhe?" whispered Jai.

"Joote..." Arjun turned to the spot where Praneet had left his shoes and found it empty.

"Gaye joote haath se...." Jai sighed.

Arjun scanned the hall but couldn't find Tia anywhere.

"Main dhoond ke aata hu."

Arjun was searching all the rooms in the second floor. Tia hid the shoes behind her back, when he entered the last room.

"Rani-sa? Aap yaha?"

"Hmm....haan, toh? Main yaha nehi asakti kya?" she retorted taking very slow steps backward.

"Nehi, asakti hain. Par aap kya kar rahi hain? Shaadi khatam hone ko aya hain," he replied taking steps forward in the same pace as hers.

"Main...main toh bas..." she blabbered.