[unedited HIN] 14|| I [have to] care

HERE COMES THE EARLY UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Reason:

This book just made it to the top of #sidlia , #soty , #studentoftheyear , #aashiqui , #sidharth !!

2k+ reads!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!! And don't forget to comment and vote.

~~~~~~~

"Yeh letter Dean ke office mein pohocha dena. Please?", Tia handed Gayatri an envelope.

"Sure, Bhabisa. Lekin aaj aap university kyun nehi chal rahi?", asked Gayatri.

"Aaj....mann nehi kar raha.", Tia replied hesitantly.

"Okay, Bhabisa. Aap aaraam kijiye."

Gayatri hugged Tia and left. Tia watched Gayatri get into the car and leave. Dejectedly she headed upstairs to her room. This scene was witnessed by Arjun.

~

Yohan comes to the canteen and spots his gang. He walks over to them and sees Gayatri forcibly stuffing everyone's mouth with brownies.

"Sabko free mein brownie kyun thuss rahi hain?", Yohan mocked.

"Achchha hua ki tu bhi aagaya. Le tu bhi kha.", Gayatri stuffed Yohan's mouth with brownies as well.

"Waise..." Yohan said after somehow managing to gulp the brownie down, "Aaj Tia nehi ayi?"

"Wahi to batane wali hu main!", Gayatri jumped like a 5-years-old.

"Haan, toh batana.", Yohan stole a French fry from Nikhil's plate.

"Main....", Gayatri took a pause, "BUA BANNE WALI HOON!", she announced with great pride.

"Haan toh yeh baat Tia se kaise related huyi.", Yohan didn't realize.

"Yo!", Gayatri smacked on his arm, "MAIN. BUA. BANNE. WALI. HOON. To phir Bhabisa....", Gayatri announced again.

"Pregnant?", Yohan finally realized and was dumbfounded.

While Gayatri continued dancing, Yohan dropped the biscuit he was about to eat out of shock.

Nikhil, understanding his condition, patted on his back, "Kaha tha na, dono ek dusre se bohot pyaar karte hain.", he whispered so that only Yohan could hear.

~

At night
While looking for something in the closet, Tia's hand landed on an envelope. She opened the envelope and read the letter.

"Allowance Letter?", Tia read the heading.

With eyes on the letter, she closed the closet door. Arjun was working on his laptop on the bed.

"Yeh kaise ho sakta hain...", Tia questioned herself after reading the letter. "Maine to mera admission cancel karne ke liye application kia tha.", she was whispering to herself.

But her whispers were loud enough for Arjun to hear.

"Yeh humne kia hain.", Arjun said.

"Kya tumne kia hain?", Tia thought he was talking about something else.

"Aapke haath mein jo hain, vo humne kia hain.", he said pointing at the letter.

"Lekin maine to admission cancel karwane ke liye application kia tha."

"Haan, toh?", he shrugged his shoulders.

"Arjun, main mazak nehi kar rahi.", she actually looked dead serious.