[unedited HIN] 4|| All Set

Today was the day when Tia got to sleep peacefully after years. But her peaceful sleep was broken by a vigorous knock on the door. She opened the door yawning to find Reshma, the head of this place.

"Taiyaar hoja, vo tera intezaar kar raha hain. Tujhe lene aye hain.", Reshma handed her two shopping bags and left immediately.

Tia closed the door and opened the contents of the bag. One had a green crape saree with elegant zari work. It was a simple-yet-elegant saree. She opened the other bag and it had a black jewellery box and as soon as she opened the box her eyes dazzled seeing the twinkling diamond earrings.

Keeping her thoughts aside, she got ready in the pretty saree and a gorgeous pair of earrings

Keeping her thoughts aside, she got ready in the pretty saree and a gorgeous pair of earrings. She couldn't recognize herself when she saw her reflection in the mirror. She looked different. Taking out a few things from the wardrobe and putting them in one of the bags sent by Arjun, she stepped out of the room.

Everyone was gawking at her. Why wouldn't they? She was looking totally unrecognisable. Anyone who didn't know her actual identity, won't be able to recognize her in this look.

With nervous hands and shaky legs, she passed through everyone and reached the exit of the house where Reshma was talking with Arjun and the man who is always with him. Arjun's back was facing her, only the other man was facing her.

He tapped on Arjun's shoulder indicating him to turn. Slowly, Arjun turned but his reaction stayed the same as always.

Reshma scanned her from top to bottom and then went inside the house, without even saying anything to her.

"Hi.", Arjun's confidante greeted her with a smile. "I am Praneet. Yuvraj's PA aur Arjun's friend.", he laughed at the introduction.

"Hi.", Tia said with a small smile. Then she turned to look at Arjun.
"Gari mein baethiye.", Arjun said while getting into the driver's seat.

Tia looked at Praneet who just shrugged his shoulders. She herself opened the door and took the passenger seat beside the driver's seat. Praneet sat at the back.

"Maine tumhare deal ke liye haan kar to diya, lekin mujhe uss bare mein baat karni hain.", she blabbered nervously.

"Jo bhi baatein karni hain. Jaha jaa rahe hain, waha pohoch ke karenge.", he started driving.