[unedited HIN] 19|| 1st Day of Devil

I am feeling generous today❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Reason?

My 1st ever book called All About Love just reached 10k reads🎉💃🏻

So, here I am posting the next chapter!!

Thank you so much everyone for showering my books with so much love! Hope you will love Born To Rule as well just the way you loved All About Love❤️

Here comes the update⤵️ ENJOY❣️

_______________________________

"Good morning, everyone!", Tejaswini chirps as she walks into the dining area where everybody is busy having their breakfast.

Everyone simply ignored her, no one even looked at her for once and continued having their breakfast.

Only Jai replied her with "Good morning, Teju!"

While no one was looking, Jai stealthily showed her the empty seat on Arjun's left. To which Tejaswini nodded. Acting to be absentminded, she was about to sit on that seat. Even though he wasn't looking that way, he immediately stretched his left arm and blocked her way.

"This is Tia's seat.", he said coldly without even looking at her.

"Oh, I am sorry.", she gave a fake laugh and walked to another empty seat. "Vo actually bachpan se aadat hain na Arjun ke baju mein baethne ki... Iss liye...", she excused.

"Bachpan ki baat, bachpan mein hi khatam hogayi thi. Uss kursi pe baethne ka haq aap bohot pehle khoo chuki hain, Tejaswini DI!", Gayatri taunted emphasizing on "DI" and glaring at Jai.

Tia: 0+1 || Tejaswini: 1

Tia arrived a bit later.

"Are you alright?", Arjun enquired.

"Yeah, yeah.", Tia replied with a smile.

Arjun asked what she would like to eat and served her, seeing which Tejaswini fumed.

Tia: 1+1 || Tejaswini: 1

~

"Gayu, mujhe kaha leke jaa rahi ho?", Tia asked for the umpteenth time as Gayatri pulled her towards the lawn.

As they reach at the almost end of the lawn, a target comes in her view. Tejaswini was standing at a distance with a gun aimed at the target. Praneet, Arjun, Jai and two guards were standing behind her.

"Ye sab kya hain?", asked Tia as her eyes widened seeing the huge stack of gun on the table.

Tejaswini turned to her, "Ye guns hain. Pehle kabhi gun nehi dekha kya?"