‘Come with me’ I watch as Herika follows us upstairs. I turn around to watch her. I shake my head as I know what Harry will do because he doesn’t want her around.

She stand still on the 5th step and I smile and nod my head. She stays there as I am still being dragged by Harry. I turn back around to see where we’re going. He opens our bedroom door and pushes me into it.

I watch him shut the door and lock it. I watch as he pushes me onto the bed and takes off his shirt. He was amazing underneath his clothes. He hovers me and starts kissing me. He kisses down my neck then starts all over again.

‘I will show you better than him’ he whispered. To be honest there was a huge difference between them... Harry’s dick is bigger. I loved Harry in bed more.

‘Harry’ I moan as I am excited that I get two fucks in a day.

He doesn’t want to wait as his hand goes down into my pants and finds my opening. His two fingers push inside of me has I squeeze Harry’s lower back. He pumps them in and out slowly starting to make me wet. I feel his lips plant onto mine as he starts to speed the movement up. His thumb goes to rubbing my sensitive part and teases. I roll my head back as I feel his bugle say hello to my thigh.

My body moving with the two fingers filling me. My hands go to his shoulder, gripping them I moan loudly. His fingers messing around inside of me, felt amazing. He soon stops to a hard pump. His palm hitting my clit making a slapping noise. The noise Harry always loved.

He fingers soon slip out of me as I fell him slid off my pants. His whole body moving itself down to my private. His head between my legs, doing what he does best. Moaning as I grip his hair, his tongue licking against me. My sensitive part twitches every time he runs over it. I sit up as he still does his job. I take off my shirt and bra leaving them on the floor.

I lie back down as he gets back up.

‘Mmm, you taste so good’ he moans as he puts his pole in side of me. I gasp grabbing hold of his back. When did the pants come off?

His roughly thrust into me as I feel his tip hit my cervix. My walls are tightening around him as his forehead rests on mine and my breathes that are heavy don’t seem to bother him at all. His moaning happening once in a while are slow and deep. His body rocking with mine as I come back to our first time. Remembrance of him shaking the bed are back, wondering if he will do this time. Make me scream? Make me greedy for him?

‘Harry’ I raise my voice to a sexy tone.

‘Cum for me baby’ his words of begging me entered my ears.

‘Make me’ I command him. Sex is the only time I get to tell him what to do.

He leans on his elbows now thrusting in me faster and harder than he was already.

‘Harry...oh my God yes...more’ our names being thrown at each other, like throwing a ball in a football field to your team mate.

I grip a good hold of the sheets and pull on them. Arching my back up and titling my head backwards I watch as Harrys hand are taken my waist. He pulls me up so I sit on him. I wrap my arms around his neck so it easier access for him. He makes me bounce on him as I lift my legs up so I can make myself bounce. I lean on my arms backwards so I rub myself on him. His hand rub up and down my thighs warming me up. As I bounce on him I pull myself up with his neck back into the first position.

‘Make up your mind darling,’ he whispers wrapping his arms around my body.

‘I thought it would feel better’ I whisper gripping his hair as his face is dug into my chest.

He makes me bounce now as I am now on my knees. I moan as my hair covers our faces and his lips are planted onto mine. Our tongues discovering again what it’s like inside of our mouths.

I pull away. Orgasm rushing down my sides. Pulling on Harry’s hair harder now, ‘Harry, I’m gonna cum’

‘Hold it in baby girl’ that was new!

‘I-I don’t think I can’ I cried. My eyes are becoming watery but the climax tickling my sides as I feel Harry about to explode as well.

‘Yes! You will. Hold it my darling’ he growls as I squeeze his hair trying to hold it in.

Biting my lips hard, ‘ohhhh Harrrry!’ I yelled. I was coming, fast.

‘Don’t! Hold it in, do you understand me?!’ he raises his voice growling like a dog.

‘Y-yes Harry. I-I’ll try’ my eyes become to tears now. Pleasurable tears.

‘You’ll do whatever I tell you, because you’re mine, and belong to me’ he informs. I grip harder on his hair.

‘Say it’ he growls.

‘I-I’m yours. I belong to you’ I say tightening my legs around his waist.

I shut my eyes tight, I feel it building more and more.

‘Ha-Harrry!’ I cried out, griping onto him.

He pushed me back to the bed on the position we started off with and raised to his palms, completely pulled out of me. I gasped, a hard look came flying onto his face and without warning he trusted into me, filling me, hard, sloppy and deep. It made me shake, my whole body shaking. He did deep, hard thrusts into me. I cried out, each thrust adding to my building climax. His head dropped to my neck, I gripped his back, crying out more.

‘Cum for me. Let it out’ he growled, and with those words travelling in my ears I released. Both of us reaching our climax. Clenching around him, my body shaking violently, and my eyes bawling with tears. I gripped his hips pulling him deeper in me. Harry throwing his head back, moaning my name loudly.

He fell onto his back next to me, then I coming to lay on him. His arm wrapping around me and kissing the top of my head.

‘You are mine. No one else’s’ he finished as I fell to deep sleep.