"Who are you?"
My words only came out as a mere whisper.

"Someone who knows you, inside and out."
He'd lowered his voice and it sounded so husky and sexy, something that sent shockwaves down my spine.
"Someone who knows you better than you know yourself."
His eyes scanned my face and my body and I just didn't know how to respond.
"Someone who knows the utter thrill you get from the hunt, the joy you get when you can be safe and happy."
He gently stroked my cheek with the back of his hand.
"And someone you taught how to make sense of the things they felt inside, someone who knows that home is in your arms."

I swallowed hard again, my voice still a whisper.
"But who are you, really?"

"I'm Malachai, and I'm here to help you get your memories back."
He smirked before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me to him into a deep and lustful kiss, yet that same kiss was still loving and gentle. Our mouths moved perfectly in sync with one another and it felt like fire lighting up my veins.

After a few moments he pulled back and gently rested his forehead against mine.
"Malachai... that was..."

"I know"
He bit his lip and looked into my eyes, and it genuinely seemed like the knew every inch of me.
"But one thing that should give you deja vu..."
He smirked and gripped me tightly with both hands.
"Is that I can't stay gentle for long."
He roughly pulled me to him and kissed me hard, grabbing my ass and making me gasp which allowed him full access to my mouth. Our tongues danced across each other perfectly, his taste was intoxicating. And he was right, this did seem so familiar.

It didn't take long for me to relinquish all control to him as his tongue dominated mine and he picked me up, taking us both straight to his bedroom.

He placed me onto the bed and crawled on top, barely even breaking the kiss. He had me completely pinned under his body and it was a powerless feeling that was sending me wild.

His hands elegantly trailed up my sides and pushed my shirt over my head, breaking the kiss for only a second. He soon did the same with his, and it didn't take long for us both to end up naked. All I could think about was him and I just realised how intoxicating his scent actually was to me.

Without saying anything, he pinned both of my arms above my head with one hand as he slid inside me and I let out a small moan as Malachai started kissing down my neck too.

He almost instantly started thrusting hard and fast, his low throaty growls that rumbled through his throat vibrated through my entire body. Using his spare hand, he clamped it around my throat and squeezed at the perfect strength to give my head a buzz.

He knew every inch of me, and how to work me like putty in his hands. It didn't take him long at all to get me to release onto his thick member, as he just moaned in response.

His pace picked up and became brutal as I wrapped my legs around him and pulling him deep into me. He nipped and sucked at the sensitive spots on my neck which quickly built up tension to another orgasm.

Memories were starting to flood back to me, more and more hitting me like a tidal wave the more he sent me over the edge.

"Sylvia..."
He moaned gently into my ear as he continued his assault on my insides, I could feel each and every thrust and he knew exactly how to hit the spot inside.

His moans sent shivers down my spine with more and more memories flooding back.

His thrusts slowly started to become sloppy, and he slammed inside me one last time to release which completely sent me over the edge and knocked all the wind out my chest.
"KAI!!"
I pretty much screamed as I moaned out his name, the name I could finally say as each memory returned.

I guess it's true what they say, the heart never forgets.

Kai slowly pulled out and laid next to me, letting out a deep and happy sigh.

"So glad that you're back. Without you life just isn't as fun."
He playfully pouted but with all my memories back, I just got angry.

I gritted my teeth and growled, feeling my the veins in my face rise. I ripped the necklace from my neck to allow Kai back in.
"I'm going to kill that bloody witch."
Luckily for me, I was an Einn so getting my memories back was easy. And when compelling me, Marcel laid some deliberate inconsistencies so that I'd know something was up.

I abruptly stood up, still naked, and went straight to the weapons trunk at the bottom of the bed that Kai still had there. I picked up the machete, twisting the blade and smirking at the reflection and dried blood.

I saw Kai laid back on the bed, his arms above his head and he was biting his lip. Looking me up and down, completely examining me.
"Mmmm"
He purred seductively and it sent more shivers through me.
"Now that's my girl"
He cooed, then demanded.
"Get your sexy little butt back here"

Despite my anger I dropped the machete and obliged, claiming on top of him and kissed him hungrily and lustfully, wanting to feel more of him before I did anything else.

Anyone who thinks they can mess with Kai and I, have a rude awakening coming their way.

And that witch, was about to be one dead bitch.