Chapter 25

Smiling to myself the next day, I quickly get dressed before heading downstairs. Glancing over to the kitchen where Tae and his parents are, he gives me a smile and waves.

"Yoongi's already waiting outside for you." Tae informs me with a small smile. I roll my eyes but nod my head, not being able to fight back the smile as I head for the door. Sure enough, as I open it up, I find Yoongi stood on the other side of the door with one hand behind his back. Raising an eyebrow to the blue haired boy in question, he grins his beautiful gummy smile down at me.

"Good morning, beautiful." Yoongi greets as I step out of the house and close the door behind me. He leans down once the doors closed, pecking my lips gently.

"Someone's in a good mood. Good morning, Yoongi." I greet with a shy smile. He chuckles softly, pulling his hand from behind his back finally. My eyes widen at the sight, my lips falling slack at the sight of beautiful flowers in his hand. Looking back up at him in disbelief, he merely pecks my lips once more.

"Yoongi, I-... what's this all about?" I ask, not wanting to believe this. He shrugs shyly, his gummy grin still on full display.

"I wanted to get my beautiful girlfriend flowers as pretty as her. Of course, that plan failed so I went with these instead." Yoongi explains, his cheeks heating up to a light pink tinting them. I giggle softly, shaking my head at him as I take them.

"I'm going to run these inside real quick so they can sit in water." I tell him, pecking his cheek before heading inside. Though, I don't miss his adorable happy laugh before closing the door.

All three pairs of eyes widen when they spot me coming back inside with flowers, but I don't mind them. I simply pull out a tall glass and fill it halfway with water before sticking them inside. Setting them on the counter, I dash back outside.

"Ready?" Yoongi checks as he reaches out for my hand. I smile and nod, lacing our fingers together as we head off for school.

"Thank you for the flowers, Yoongi." I murmur softly, leaning my head against his arm gently. He smiles down at me, kissing the top of my head.

"Anything for you, baby." Yoongi says quietly.

I end up smiling the entire way to school, not even faltering for a moment when we reach the building. For the first time in the longest time, I'm finally happy. Happy here in Daegu. Happy living with Taehyung and his parents. Happy here dating Yoongi and having him as the sweetest person. Yoongi really did make things better for me. More than I ever could've hoped. I'm completely and genuinely happy with how my life is now. Not a single regret of coming here left behind.

——————
A/N:

Hi everyone!! That's the end! I hope you enjoyed Make It Better. Please check out my other stories if you liked this one! Love you all and hope to see you in a different story! Always remember to leave questions or comments here, or you can always shoot me a message!

Thanks guys!