Chapter 19

Yoongi POV

"Hyosung!" I scream as I race towards the girl. She snaps her head back to look towards me, eyes wide in surprise as she spots me. As I grow near, I slide myself down onto the ground as I wrap my arms around her, accidentally pulling her down with me as I fall to my side. She squeals loudly from the unexpected fall, though she merely falls onto me as I turn us so that I land on my back.

"Holy shit. I thought I lost you forever." I breathe out, still holding her tightly to my chest as I begin crying all over again.

"Yoongi? What the hell are you doing here? How'd you even find me?" She begins questioning, tears in her own eyes as well as she looks down at me. I don't answer though, leaning up and pressing my lips against hers in a chaste kiss instead.

"I think I should be the one asking you why the hell you're here, baby." I whisper softly, beginning to catch my breath as calm down from my excitement. She merely whimpers quietly before digging her head into my chest and sobbing softly. Closing my eyes tightly, I rub her back gently as I continue crying with her.

I'm truthfully beyond relieved to have found her. I really did think I was gonna lose her forever, and I don't know that I could've handled it. I hadn't even realized just how much she meant to me until I'd thought I lost her.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you and been so hard on you, baby. I'm sorry for hurting you. You didn't deserve any of that. I shouldn't have let my temper get the better of me, and I did. Im so sorry, baby." I whisper softly in her ear, running a hand gently through her hair to help calm her back down.

"I thought you hated me." She whimpers quietly, gripping my shirt tightly in her hands as she continues nuzzling her head into my chest. I laugh softly, still overwhelmingly happy from finally finding her and having her back in my arms again.

"Baby, I could never hate you. I just let my temper get the best of me and I shouldn't have. I'm so sorry for yelling at you and freaking out when I had no right to. I never asked and it was personal information anyways." I tell her with a small smile. She lifts her head up to rest her chin on my chest as she looks at me, sweet full lips pouty and eyes wide and watery. Not being able to help myself, I lean up and press my lips against hers again. Instantly, her lips mold perfectly against mine before we begin moving them in sync. Feeling overjoyed by all of this, I wrap one arm tightly around her waist as the other hand tangles itself into her hair, feeling completely blissful from the feeling of our lips together. Not being able to fully control myself, I run my tongue along her bottom lip before feeling her part her lips for me. I fight back a smile, carefully and gently letting my tongue roam around in her mouth.

After about a minute of kissing, I finally pull away breathless, not wanting to let myself get wrapped up enough in it to want to take this all the way. I absolutely adore her and I don't want her to think that I'm just with her for her body or anything else but her. Solely and entirely just for her.

Looking up at her with a tiny smile, I chuckle when I notice how red and swollen her lips are along with the dazed look in her eyes. She gives me a small smile in return before laying her head down on my chest once more.

"You know, we really should be getting you home. Taehyung is worried about you and you need to eat. He said you've been gone since Saturday, so you have a lot of food to be catching up on, baby." I remind her softly. She scoffs quietly, rolling her eyes.

"He's not worried about me, Yoongi. None of them probably are. It's one less mouth to worry about feeding and it lets Taehyung get his family back without feeling like he has to compete." She mutters with a frown. I frown as well, running my fingers through her hair gently.

"Baby, I'm pretty sure he's worried about you if he approached me on my way to lunch just to ask if I'd seen you. He looked pretty worked up and exhausted, and he even called himself your brother. I'm pretty sure they're worried about you." I argue gently, kissing the top of her head. She huffs softly, lifting her head to rest her chin on my chest again as she looks down at me.

"I just wanna stay here a little bit longer with you, Yoongi. Please?" She requests quietly. I give her a light smile, leaning up and pecking her lips.

"Just a little bit longer then, baby."