Chapter 9

Hyosung POV

"I guess maybe we'll have to change that then. Won't we?" Yoongi smirks. Though, the look in his eyes is much more gentle and caring than his tone, completely differing and arguing with itself. My lips part a bit as I look up at him, not entirely following what he's talking about. I just watch in mild confusion and a bit of leftover anger as he gently places a hand on my cheek. A small frown tugs on my lips at his actions, though I stay quiet.

Suddenly, his lips are on mine and I find my eyes fluttering shut at the touch. Somehow breathless and full of it all at once, I find my lips molding to his as he gently begins to move his light pink ones against my own. I'm surprised by my own actions as well as his, Yoongi being gentle as he rubs the pad of his thumb over my cheek, his other hand softly tangling into my hair as he runs his fingers through my hair. When we finally pull away, my breaths come out more as pants as I look up at him in surprise. He's got a small smile on his now swollen darker pink lips, a small twinkle in those dark brown eyes of his.

"So, baby, that change things for you? Be my girlfriend instead of just a mere toy that others can pick at you for?" Yoongi questions, still very breathless as he licks his swollen lips with a small smirk. Feeling myself slowly come back to my senses. A glare quickly crawling its way onto my face accompanied by a deep frown, my body reacts faster than my brain as I reach up and smack him.

"You dick! You really expect that to make up for calling me fat! You think you can just play me like some rag doll and that I'll just fall for your little tricks?! I'm not fucking stupid, Yoongi! I'm not dumb enough to fucking think you'd actually fall for me! Nobody just fucking falls for the fat girl in school, Yoongi! And certainly not after calling her fat to her fucking face!" I shout angrily, stepping back from him as hot angry tears begin to slip down my cheeks. His eyes widen, lips parting in surprise as he looks at me.

"Hyosung, but I'm not trying to play you. Baby, please. I'm not calling you fat, nor did I mean for it to be interpreted that way." Yoongi tells me, worry in his voice as he reaches out for me. I scoff, smacking his hand away.

"Bullshit, Yoongi. I'm not that gullible." I snap, my voice cracking as I glare at him. However, I'm surprised when he whimpers softly. His eyes slowly begin to fill with tears, continuing to whimper softly.

"Hyosung, I promise. I'm not trying to trick you or fool you. I'm worried about you. You're clearly skipping lunches and who's to say you aren't skipping breakfast as well? Look, originally, you were nothing more than some fun and a toy. But, honestly. You seem like a sweet person and I really am worried about you. I'd really like you to be my girlfriend, Hyosung. I want to be able to call you mine and take care of you and make sure that you're taking care of yourself. Baby, I know I come off as a player and that's what I've been for years. But I want nothing more than to help you and call you mine, Hyosung. This isn't one of my games I play, I promise." Yoongi whimpers and begs in a soft tone.

It catches me entirely off guard, how gentle he's being. My face falls a bit, a small pout on my lips as I tilt my head to the side as I try to wrap my head around all of it. He takes mild advantage of my somewhat confusion if you could call it that, coming over and gently wrapping an arm around my waist as he runs his other hand through my hair. Slowly, he moves that hand around to my face, cupping my cheek.

"But- But you..." I mumble, shaking my head a bit as I look up at him. He gives me a soft smile.

"I'm serious, Hyosung. Please, just give me a chance." Yoongi requests softly, tucking a piece of my chocolate brown hair behind my ear. Biting my lip, I frown a bit as I look up at him. He leans down, pressing a light kiss to my forehead before leaning his against mine. Sighing softly, I reluctantly give him a tiny smile.

"I'm trusting you, Yoongi. Please... Don't leave me and betray me." I whisper softly. Yoongi simply grins at me, leaning in and pressing his lips against mine for a quick second.

"Promise on my life, baby."