Chapter 16

Taehyung POV

"Where's your precious Yoongi at, Hyosung?" I sneer as I lean out of my doorway to smirk at her. However, she doesn't respond, seeming almost robotic as she disappears down the stairs silently. My lips fall slack at the lack of response from the brunette girl, surprised that she completely ignores me.

Sighing, I shake my head and go back inside my room. Shutting the door behind me, I close my eyes and take a deep breath. If I'm being completely honest, I'm a little worried about her. I know I came off as a complete dick to her last night and earlier, but it was only because I really didn't want her going out with Yoongi. I've seen how crushed the girls can get and how much it's affected them before. The moment Yoongi even thinks of giving them the time of day, they actually begin to believe that they've got a chance and they think they'll be able to change him from his player ways. Half the time, they aren't even together for a full week before it's over again.

Although, occasionally, he'll pick toys. Yoongi will pick girls that are a little harder to get, which I guess to him can be fun? Truthfully, I don't believe that the chase is even half the fun. If it were, then the actual relationship itself would be nearly pointless.

Regardless, I find his games that he plays absolutely ridiculous and quite frankly annoying. Hyosung is new around here and she seems like a sweet person, I just don't want to see her end up the way all of the other girls at school have. And I'd completely blame myself if I at least didn't try to stop her.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" I jolt in surprise at my father's loud voice calling from downstairs. Frowning in confusion, I exit my room and curiously head downstairs. I end up finding both of my parents in the living room, my mother with teary eyes as she looks over at me from the window. My father is stood by our couch, arms crossed as he gives me a serious look.

"What's going on?" I ask in confusion, not understanding what's going on.

"Why were you and Hyosung arguing earlier?" Appa questions with a frown. I swallow hard, trying to keep my cool.

"I just don't think she should be going out with Min Yoongi. He's the biggest player in our school. She shouldn't be anywhere near him." I answer hesitantly, trying to stand my ground.

"There was no reason to be getting so worked up! Do you have any idea where the hell she's gone?! You two were obviously arguing with her over more than just that!" Eomma scolds angrily. My eyes widen in surprise as she's not normally one to raise her voice or get this worked up over something.

"I was just trying to look out for her! And so what?! I wanted to know why the hell she's staying here anyways! Just because I'm still pissed that she's cutting in on my family, doesn't mean I'm that much of a dick to just let her go and end up hurting herself with Yoongi like that!" I shout in defense. My father gives me a warning look, but I ignore it. I don't feel like being yelled at over something like this.

"Kim Taehyung! She is not 'cutting in' on 'your' family! This is my family first of all! And you had no right nor reason to be arguing with her over a family! Because of you butting your damn nose into her family business, she's fucking gone! You made her run away!" Eomma yells, more tears falling down her cheeks. My eyes widen at her words.

"What do you mean she ran away?" I question softly, not wanting to believe what she's saying.

"I mean she's gone, Tae! I've looked all over the house for her, I tried to call her and realized she's left her phone here, she's wearing the clothes she showed up in when she walked out earlier. She's. Fucking. Gone!" Eomma cries. All I can do is stand there with wide eyes, watching as my father walks over to her in order to comfort my mom whilst giving me a glare.

Not being able to say anything further or wanting to hear anymore, I stumble backwards before turning to run upstairs. Slamming my door shut behind me, I lean back against it as I tangle my fingers into my hair.

I can't believe she actually disappeared. I mean, I guess it would technically make sense then why she seemed so out of it when she walked past my room after the argument, but still. What I'm still curious about and want to know is this: what happened to her and Yoongi, and why weren't they going out like she said was planned? And does that have anything to do with why she left?