Chapter 14

Biting my lip nervously the next morning, I flip through the clothes in my closet that Mrs. Kim had gotten me the weekend before. Pulling out a pair of dark wash jeans and a light purple tee shirt, I head into my attached bathroom to take a quick shower and get dressed.

Finally doing my makeup, I put on a little eyeshadow on along with eyeliner and mascara. I don't bother doing any lipgloss, not wanting to take things over the edge and look like I'm trying a ton for him. Finishing with my makeup, I brush out my hair before heading downstairs to the living room to wait for him. Though, I'm immediately frustrated when Taehyung suddenly walks into the room, a frown set on his face and his arms crossed over his chest.

"And what exactly do you think you're gonna be doing dressed like that?" Taehyung questions arrogantly.

Yoongi POV

Smiling to myself with my hands stuffed in my pocket, I double check the address before walking up the driveway. Biting my lip as I reach the door, I raise my hand to knock on the door before stopping when I hear voices.

"You're not my father, Taehyung. You can't keep me from seeing Yoongi." I hear Hyosung snap faintly through the door. I frown in surprise, lowering my hand as I listen closely.

"You're right. I'm not your father. But what exactly happened to him anyways, huh? What happened to the old man who dumped you on my fucking mother?" I hear a males voice respond. I'm surprised by the tone and how fierce he's being towards her. But, what's he talking about with her father?

"Nobody dumped me on your goddamn mother, Taehyung. She helped me when I showed up at the place she works, you idiot!" Hyosung scolds coldly. Though, I hear Taehyung scoff in response.

"Oh yeah? Then where exactly are your parents, Hyosung? You obviously haven't been starved your whole goddamn life. So what happened?" Taehyung challenges. I hold my breath silently, wondering what exactly her answer is and why the hell they're fighting to begin with. Wait, she hasn't even talked to me about this yet!

"Fuck you, Taehyung! They're still back in Busan doing who knows fucking what with work and other shit now that they don't have a damn daughter to insult every fucking day! Now would you get the fuck out of here so that I can leave with Yoongi when he gets here?" She yells angrily.

"Fine. Go date a fucking player who's gonna end up breaking your heart like he does with every other fucking girl at that damn school. I don't wanna hear it though, when you come sobbing back home here because he dumped you for a new fucking slut." Taehyung scoffs before footsteps are heard.

"Fucking prick." I catch Hyosung mutter lowly when she seems to near the door. I'm caught off guard though, when she opens the door before freezing so as not to hit me.

"Yoongi? I didn't know you were here..." Hyosung says softly. I bite my lip, wanting desperately not to tell her that I've been waiting here and didn't want to interrupt the argument, but my frustration over the fact that she never told me any of this wins over.

"Why didn't you tell me about your past? Why did you hide that from me? What the hell were your parents insulting you about?" I question angrily. Her beautiful caramel eyes widen in surprise, her lips parting as she looks up at me.

"Yoongi, I-" She starts, not being able to finish as I scoff.

"I don't want to hear it, Hyosung. I can't believe you wouldn't tell me stuff like that! Just come fucking talk to me when you're actually ready to tell me shit." I snap, turning on my heel as I toss the bouquet of flowers I'd gotten her onto the ground at her doorstep before storming away.

Walking off back down the road, I run my fingers through my hair in frustration. It's truly fucking ridiculous. I can't believe she wouldn't tell me something like that! That's something huge and kinda important. And she just didn't fucking tell me? Was she ever even planning to tell me of such a thing?! And why the hell were they arguing in the first place?! What the hell did she mean that Taehyung couldn't keep her from seeing me?! What the hell is going on between the two of them?!

I groan in frustration, my head already beginning to hurt from all of this. It drives me insane that this is happening today too. I really was looking forward to taking her out on a date today, taking her out to eat and to the park and other things that I'd already planned out for the two of us.

Why do I ever bother wasting my time anymore?