28

The night was prefect, I wasn't that drunk and I wasn't to wild even though jake tried to get me to take shots.

Instead of dancing around like an idiot I've decided to stay put around the fire and watch everyone enjoy themselves, Tonys friends had showed up and so has some of jakes friends from school, they weren't so fond of me but I think with the way jake had treated me they all seem to ease up. it's weird seeing him act so normal with his friends considering the way he acts at school, he hasn't picked on me nor has he called me names I like this side of him way more then the side I saw last night.

Katie was happy again, her and tony haven't stop touching one another since we had arrived and Katie couldn't wear a bigger smile then she has tonight, I was happy things were looking up for her.

"Hey"

I looked at my right seeing a guy that was here with tony when I showed up "hey" I said he was tall way taller then normal and his hair was short but dark, his eyes were piercing green an his lips were nice and plump.

"What's your name?" he asked

"I'm Jessica you?"

"Mike butler" he stuck his hand out

"Nice to meet you" I said shacking his hand

I was a little uncomfortable but not enough to utter my nerdy words.

"So, what brings you here?" he asked

"Well, tony "

"Yeah I figured that aha but I mean you don't seem like the type to party"

"And what type do I look like?" I questioned

"Well 1st off, you seem to not enjoy parties and I bet you like to read" he smiled

I smiled back knowing only Half of that is true, " I guess I don't but I don't like reading"

"Hmm well i do"

"That's cool"

I looked back at jake who was only a few feet away talking with a group of people, jake was staring at mike like he wanted to punch him, or at least that's what my eyes is portraying.

"Your boyfriend?"

"What?" I looked back at mike

"Tonys brother, he's your boyfriend?"

"No he's a friend"

"Could have fooled me"

"Again what do you mean?" I asked

"Considering the way he's staring daggers at me anyone could tell he likes you"

I look back at jake who Is now staring at me with questioning eyes, if jake likes me like everyone says then why doesn't he do something about it? ok ok he did kiss me or whatever but anyone can kiss someone when it's the right moment, like the movies, if something is so joyful you kiss or if something is full of emotions you kiss, that's basically how we kiss every time.

"You like him" mike said

"I guess I do" I smiled still looking at jake I knew I liked jake from the moment we kissed even if I didn't realise it until now. Jake was different the different I like, after all I did know every inch of his life.

"I think you two should talk" mike said standing up "and il be the one to make it happen"

Before I had time to refuse his help mike was already near jake, when mike approach jake, jake almost pushed him away but after mike said a few words jakes eyes landed on me with a smile on his face. that smile makes me melt every time.