21

His hands were softly on my body, roaming every inch.

His lips never left my neck, softly, slowly kissing all around my soft spot.

My back was arching and his body was shaking.

Our breathing was intense, everytime we touch one another our breath was held, specially in the places that was intensely pleasurable.

Jake had me laying on my back with him on top, playing with every part of my body, my mind was blown away at how much jake made this experience wonderful for me, I know I had sex before , but this felt so much better and we haven't even gone that far. I'm not saying tony sucked becuz he didn't, he was good two, but jake was better, way way better.

I unbutton jakes shirt causing him to stop kissing my neck, the only part of that bothered me was that he hasn't kissed my mouth and i don't know why. jake gave me a questioning look but didn't stop my hands from ripping through it, I scanned over his chest before placing my hands onto him, my hands had a mind of there own as they caressed his abs.jakes body was amazingly beautiful, the way his abs sat perfectly and the way his arms flex his muscles as he held his self up was amazing. I never noticed how much jakes body had changed.

Jake stares at me intensely as I roam over his body, every time I touch his lower stomach jake would tense up letting out a small moan, this would make me smile every time. I knew I had an affect on jake somehow during all of this but I couldn't imagine it being the way he's portraying it to be. he acts like my hands are made out of gold or even Ice with every touch making him shake or moan.

I take his shirt fully off giving him a small smile, jake places my hands around his neck causing him to lean in closer, my heart starts to beat rapidly and I know he can feel it.
he looks at my lips as if he was going to kiss me but doesn't, he just keeps looking at them like a hungry bear who's afraid to make any effort to find food.

"Jake" I whispered his eyes looks towards mine. I almost lost my life at that moment, his eyes were two intense to handle, but that look was familiar, he used it every time he was completely head over heels for a girl, the 1st time I saw his eyes like this was in 7th grade, he liked maybe even loved some girl name Annabella, but Annabella ended up being with some guy named Adam, after that jake had lost those eyes.

"Yes" he said in a husky deep voice

"Kiss me, on my lips "

He licks his lips causing my body to shiver, one small shiver down my spin that had my body screaming out in pleasure. he leans in slowly, he licks my bottom lip before taking it into his mouth and giving it a small suck, my hands grip onto his shoulders , he finally places his soft sweet lips onto mine but this time, with the lack of contact mine have felt, they became rough and hard, now I was like the hungry bear, I ended up flipping jake over onto his back and climbing on top of him, jake was surprised, I could tell but he didn't say anything.

I took my cut up shirt off showing jake my bra, I went to undo my bra clips but jakes hands stop mine, he leans up so now it looked like we were siting up. jake starts kissing the top of each boob while undoing my straps.

I was playing with his hair and moaning the softest moans, his hands make you want to scream. after he dropped my bra onto the floor that's when my whole body started really screaming, he takes my breast into his mouth making sure to never miss a spot.

My moaning became louder, my breathing became harsh and my body began to rock back and forward, I was completely ready to let him go further then this, I wanted his manhood to explore me, I wanted his love no matter how wrong it was, this is what I want to feel everytime me and jake were alone, I wanted to be more then the simple high fives, more then the simple hellos, I wanted this moment every single day till I die.